Rift app. Jormunder
Hello! My name is Chris and i am 22 years old. ive been a gamer for a long time and have many many years of mmo experience. ive played games such as FFXI, Guild wars, WoW since pre bc and more. I used to be a hardcore pve player in wow with server first kills on almost all bosses durring wotlk xpac. I do not have the time to raid anymore so i have decided to move to rift and PvP. I do have pvp experience in wow. 2400+ rankings in 3v3 arena as a disc priest with valanyr legendary mace.

Currently i am lvl 39 warrior but i will hit 50 soon and start grinding pvp gear. i am also interested in doing some dungeons/ raids if i have time.

Thanks for considering my application and i hope to hear from you soon.
jormunder6 Wrote:ive been a gamer for a long time and have many many years of mmo experience

Nothing against your app...just had a little chuckle at this statement due to the guild you are applying to Smile There are a LOT of us that have been gaming since 1999 Everquest (and earlier) so many many years of mmo experience for us might be a different number :lol:
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Rallock, your response made me stop and think about how long I have been playing some flavor of MMO and I came to the realization that I have been playing them for longer than my younger opponents have been alive.
Zirak / Thanoslug in lots of MMOs
[Image: homicidal.jpg]
"Consensus: The process of abandoning all beliefs, principles, values, and policies in search of something in which no one believes, but to which no one objects; the process of avoiding the very issues that have to be solved, merely because you cannot get agreement on the way ahead." -Margaret Thatcher
Seriously, I wrote some of the CircleMud code that EQ stole to start their combat engine. I think I've been around since multiplayer gaming began (on a BBS on The Well for me).
Rizxen - Master of Clones
the first mmo ive ever played was diablo 2 if you want to count that. if not ive played ffxi at launch and runescape when rs2 was launched (dont laugh i still like that game =P). my runescape name is sir dexter if you want to look me up on highscores. Ive never played eq but i heard it was a great game.
i am now level 50 with full pvp gear. rank 2 atm if that helps at all =P ive been in a few wfs with your members.
Look for us online and send someone a /tell and we'll get you in our open world raid group so we can get to know ya.
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
Jormunder ran with us in Shimmer for a while last night - seems a good sort and didn't give up when we were outnumbered.
Zirak / Thanoslug in lots of MMOs
[Image: homicidal.jpg]
"Consensus: The process of abandoning all beliefs, principles, values, and policies in search of something in which no one believes, but to which no one objects; the process of avoiding the very issues that have to be solved, merely because you cannot get agreement on the way ahead." -Margaret Thatcher
Yeah I've been seeing him around.
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Agreed, he seems a good guy, doesn't bug out when we lose to higher numbers, doesn't do /y.
Observe Adapt Overcome

Plooot - lvl 80 Thief
Ill Tempered Rabbit -lvl 41 Hammer Guardian
Illusionary Doolist - lvl 10 irritating Mesmer
Played with him the other night and he hung in there when we were getting smooshed and smooshing people in return! He was doing a pretty good job considering he couldn't hear us and what we were doing (no vent). Smile
Lets give him a tag and see what we can do.
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Welcome, I think Snow invited him today(9/23). See ya in game man.
I don't own kid gloves.

Steam Friend Code : 1636490
Welcome, great to have you! Smile