intro and app
Hi, My name is Chaplin and Im a 53 warlock and I know I have a problem. Im addicted to killing alliance. It started back in my younger days when myself and a few friends of mine joined the crushridge server and started the guild Hands of Doom. At first it was just a gnome here and there and sometimes a human. Then as more people joined my habit grew, just one gnome wouldnt do it anymore, I had to move on to new habits. Now I think Im lost, gnomes, nightelves, humans it doesnt matter. Any race, any class, if your alliance I just cant help myself. And god help me I dont want to quit. Im looking for a guild that will help support me in my habit and keep me filled with my fix of dead alliance members. Talking with cinderkitty for a bit led me to look to The purge and so here I am. Send me a tell in game if you have questions for me or just want me to help support you in the habit I know you all have.

Chaplin
As a range roaming ungulate I have mostly herbivorous tendencies but gnomes and dwarves are so small they get lost in the grass and I sometimes eat them too. :wink:
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Moo!
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Damned ruminants!
If your munching grass and it starts cruching, You prolly got a dorf!!
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
Texture as well as taste.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]