Rift Application
Greetings.
Thanks Rallock and Lovelybeandip for pointing me in the right direction of the guild site/forum. Having read "Applicants Should Read This" sticky, I believe this is the type of community that I would like to be in. (Though I must admit at times I've found myself typing "2" and "ur" as I was either chasing or being chased by the opposition)

A quick bit about myself outside of Rift:
My real name is Alex. I just recently completed a 7 year run with the military (Army @ Ft. Bragg). I now find myself mostly caught up with school and working at our family owned pharmacy. I won't bore you too much with details, but if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Rift details:
I main a warrior, mostly due to the fact that I like to be able to take a beating and dish it out at the same time (1.7 patch cannot get here soon enough!). Currently I am Rank8 with full gear (2h/1h/shield/range, runes, essences) as well as HK ready if need be with 300+ hit.

I noticed someone posted a thread on names and choosing them wisely. I go by Bubblelicious in game and am happy to stick with it. I find it fun and rolls nicely off the tongue, lol. Feel free to shorten it to Bubbles if you prefer :p

v/r,

Bubbles

Messages In This Thread