Suidisa - Rift
Hello everyone, first an foremost awesome job on the recruitment info. Loved the comic cutout, I am always up for a fight against 10,000 foul mouthed teenagers with just 1 other person. I'm currently a member of the Alpha team an would like to continue playing with them and all of you in the pursuit of perfection. I just started my guardian a couple days ago he's only lvl 24 Rogue with intentions of boosting him up fast. I have every proff. possible most maxed 300 self reliant and capable on defiant side, within in the next couple hours/days two more Alpha players will be applying as well, good friends of mine. there names are Thunderbump and Jesco on guardian side. Were all mainly pvp oriented with a touch of pve to make our pvp better. Looking forward to be re-united with Agramon / Mariselle and many more people with similar goals.
My mmo history started with Lineage 2(77 Titan/75 HE noble) back when max lv was 78 then moved onto WoW for a short while end game raiding. Also played AOC, Warhammer, Aion and now Rift. I'm 30 yrs old an sacrificed a great job in MN to move back to NY an help take care of my old man hes been living with MS for over 20 yrs. My play times are consistent mon - thurs 5pm est - 11 or 12, weekends i am usually on more cept friday i dont play at all (most weeks) Thank you for your time

Defiant toons - Larnak R7Rogue Asidius R5Cleric Gordimus lvl42 Warrior
I know you Smile
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
I'm very excited to see Larnak and his group switch over to guardians! Larnak and the other two guys he mentioned are all top-notch players and are all about pvp. They are always up for a fight no matter what the odds are. True Alphas Smile ...and perfect Purge material! We've played together since Nyx wasn't a trial shard.
ESO: Daggerfall <The Purge> :Mariselle Riftborn - Breton Cleric (Provisioning, Alchemy)
Rheina Riftborn - High Elf Sorcerer (Woodworking, Clothier)

Rift: Guardian <The Purge>: Rheina R5 Mage.
Defiant <Alphas> : Mariselle R8 Cleric, Rheina R6 Mage, Honeybuns R5 Rogue

Battlenet ID: Mariselle#1601 (Starcraft 2, Diablo 3)
welcome aboard, get ahold of an officer in-game for an invite.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt