Mojo-Application
Hey Guys and Gals,

So my brother Kylar and old WoW friend Amicitia convinced me to pick rift back up and apply for this guild also here goes.

I'm Currently working on Getting my Rogue and Warrior leveled. Faytl my Guardian Rogue and Vanderjack my Warrior I'v been playing MMO's since middle of Vanilla WoW Till Cata (Afflic-Warlock80 /Sub-Rogue85/Prot-Pally85) Loved Tanking and PvP. But PvP was my true love and decided to pursue world and arena PvP more indepth (Ask Kylar about the Tarren Mill Incident with our rogues) Once i found out i could tank AND Pvp on a rogue in Rift I was sold.

I'm 23 and Currently live in Oregon. Mostly I play later at night 10pm-2am area. and during the day when time permits. During the stickies it mentioned " Saying, "I read that whole post you said applicants should read" is also a step in the right direction" So I read that whole post you said applicants should read.

So just for fun, I was asked a Are You Human question upon making my account here of " You come across 5 noobs in a field. How many of them do you gank? No wait. That's too ambiguous. How many of them do I gank? (hint: I believe that ganking noobs is a valuable lesson and introduction to the realities of PvP.):" My answer is: Personally I would gank 4 over a period of time and let the 5th one live... It makes him paranoid for the rest of the day. Smile
MOJO!!!! you take forever to apply..... :x :x :x please accept mojo it would be awesome for me to have him in the same guild as me lol Big Grin Big Grin
A bullet may have your name on it but a grenade is adressed "To whom it may concern."

Defiant: Bojackthepirate 50 r4 Cleric, Iambojack 42 Rogue
Guardian: Kylerstern 50 Rogue, Ezrathemad 32 Mage
what server did you play on in WoW? <The Purge> played that game; maybe we already know you!

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
This is sort of like hammering the nails into my own coffin but I would be really happy to see Mojo in the guild. I lived with him and Shaun for just about two years and we've played games together off and on for over five. He's a great guy and would fit in well with our group.
ESO: Daggerfall <The Purge> :Mariselle Riftborn - Breton Cleric (Provisioning, Alchemy)
Rheina Riftborn - High Elf Sorcerer (Woodworking, Clothier)

Rift: Guardian <The Purge>: Rheina R5 Mage.
Defiant <Alphas> : Mariselle R8 Cleric, Rheina R6 Mage, Honeybuns R5 Rogue

Battlenet ID: Mariselle#1601 (Starcraft 2, Diablo 3)
let's see how posting on my phone will work.I played on illidan chogall crushridge laughing skull and I forget my last server. Always With Kylar and Amicita .also I forgot to mention that I was almost a rogue class alead for both pvp and raid but schedule prevented it. and a full season 4 arena gear just goes to show how much I love my rogues. I feel like I'm being all egotistical Sad

Oh and before I go Amacita ,you really do care! Ill be nice I promise Smile
welcome aboard. get ahold of an officer in-game for an invite.

but first, transfer your characters to the Seastone shard. the guild moved there last night. transferring is free and can be done from the character select screen.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt