Application for Gypsywerewolf
Okay, well, I'd like to apply for membership in The Purge guild, so I suppose I should start off by saying: "I read that whole post you said applicants should read."

I'm getting ready to play SWTOR with my roommate and husband (also applying for membership), as well as my roommate's brother - your guild-mate - Karne. I appreciate the guild philosophy. I myself just turned 30: like your cartoon friends, I too have a job (archaeologist), hobbies (hiking and archery), and a sex life (none of your business). Also, I have been capable of forming complete sentences for... well, it has to be several months now, at least.

My MMO experience consists mostly of several years of World of Warcraft, in which I played multiple characters into the higher-level echelons - though I never hit max level. I also briefly flirted with LOTR Online. I am a very casual gamer, in that I get into a game every once in awhile, mostly to spend time with friends, and wind up playing casually until the friend group gets collectively tired of that particular game. That is the case here, as well, although if I enjoy my experience with The Purge I am definitely open to trying out other games with you, and I would definitely enjoy having a community of other players to get to know.

As for names, Gypsywerewolf is a longstanding internet handle of mine, so I have no problem being known by it, though if you'd prefer I name a main character using that name, I may shorten it to Gypsy, or something similar.

In any case, here's me officially applying for admission. Thanks for your consideration.
I approve of this application. Can we keep her and just ditch my sister?
All long term Purge members must ultimately face the Diggles Test.
An archeologist who hikes and shoots arrows??

I approve.
Fretty
Guild Wars 2: Fretty The Charming - Mesmer(currently inactive)
Rift: Nico - Cleric Extraordinaire // Fretty - Radical Rogue(currently inactive)
Eve: Fret V2 - EW Master of the Universe (currently inactive)
Your head, my lap. 'Nuff said.
With regard to the punctuation....

It seems to me that her roomate and husband is Karne's sister. Interesting.

Yeah, I'm a dick.
Rizxen - Master of Clones
She did say she's only been forming complete sentences for a couple months now so some grammatical mistakes are to be expected.
Zirak / Thanoslug in lots of MMOs
[Image: homicidal.jpg]
"Consensus: The process of abandoning all beliefs, principles, values, and policies in search of something in which no one believes, but to which no one objects; the process of avoiding the very issues that have to be solved, merely because you cannot get agreement on the way ahead." -Margaret Thatcher
Hmmm, I will be interested to see how my "roommate and husband" will react to being confused for a single person. Big Grin
Don't worry I'll keep them inline Gypsy.
All long term Purge members must ultimately face the Diggles Test.
I'm seeing some really weird love quadruple going on here and only 1 female. I knew Karne was messed up but common dude...
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
welcome aboard. get ahold of an officer in-game for an invitation.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt