Vade - SWTOR
Okay, so, read the sticky that says Applications Should Read this. So figure I'm on the right track.

I'm Vade. Currently playing a Bounty Hunter, level 16. For the most part, he'll be a dedicated healer until I find a reason for him not to be, or until dual-speccing is released. I ran into Diggles in game doing a Heroic quest. He recommended I drop an application here, after telling me what you guys were all about, so decided to do that.

As for me personally, I'm a 29 year old fat guy who loves pizza, cider and overzealous use of the word friggin' or any other charming, endearing words from regional dialect. I'm a writer. I enjoy PvPing a great deal, though certainly won't object to the occasional PvE diversion. Played MMOs since Ultima Online and also have Vent. Am very interested in seeing what you guys are about.

Any other questions, just let me know.
Vade look for us in game and see about grouping up with us. Best way to get to know us is to party up, hop on vent, and participate. Look forward to meeting you.

Karne
All long term Purge members must ultimately face the Diggles Test.
Good to see you followed thru Vade. Once you get grouped with a few of us we'll give you the Vent info so we can better get to know you.

I'll add you to friends list so we can get you into pvp group when we get goin
[should not have shot the dolphin]
Sounds good. Will keep an eye out for ya folks.