Guild Wars 2 Application
Hello Everyone,

My name is Nick and I'm a 26 year old gamer from Indiana. I enjoy PvE if I'm running through a mission for the first time or helping someone else through a mission, otherwise, I see it as a means to an end. I just do it to get gold, gear, or skill points. I really enjoy PvP and Realm vs Realm. I'm always willing to joke around and have the most fun in fights where we are outnumbered or outmatched. I love when another team comes in cocky and gets hammered by better organization or better tactics.

I met Bach while playing Pirates of the Burning Sea as Spanish. Even before I knew him as Bach, I was very impressed by his game knowledge and the tactics he employed. I have a lot of respect for him and he speaks highly of everyone in the Purge. I appreciate your consideration and would very much like to join your group.

I even read that whole post you said applicants should read!
Wolfe

Guild Wars 2 - Green Wolfe (Warrior), Purple Wolfe (Mesmer), Fire Wolfe (Elementalist)
Life is Feudal - WolfesBAN GreenSon, Wolfeena GreenSon, Wolfee GreenSon
Heroes & Generals - WolfesBane
Wolfe Wrote:he speaks highly of everyone in the Purge.

There goes the neighborhood.
I didn't tell him about Diggles. Its always good to save a few suprises. :lol:
a.k.a. Lucifyr Hobbs
Only one question...

Does the "Diggle's Test" have anything to do with Banjo Music, Farm Animals, or a Swizzle Stick?? Confusedhock:
Wolfe

Guild Wars 2 - Green Wolfe (Warrior), Purple Wolfe (Mesmer), Fire Wolfe (Elementalist)
Wolfe Wrote:Only one question...

Does the "Diggle's Test" have anything to do with Banjo Music, Farm Animals, or a Swizzle Stick?? Confusedhock:
You wish.
I don't own kid gloves.

Steam Friend Code : 1636490
Welcome aboard!
Swizzle Stick gives me away every time.

Thanks!
Wolfe