Guild Wars 2\EOS Application
Hello Everyone,

I heard about a lot of old VZ's here from the Xanit K'Ven boards. I played eq back before Luclin released as Moonz, an Ogre SK. Recently with GW2 coming out some old EQ\WoW Mannoroth friends told me the purge was playing on Ehmry Bay. Some friends and I are most likely going to start there so I thought I'd stop by and say hi. I read that whole post you said applicants should read.
I know I just joined, but he is a good friend and I will vouch of him if I can. We have played a ton of games together.

Great guy. Always willing to help out the guild. He isn't very good at video games, but I will be there to hold his hand. :lol: Hehe, just playin. He is a very good gamer, and old like most of us in here.
It's unclear to me whether Moonzi is actually applying, or just saying hi. I was under the impression that this was just a "hi guys, anyone remember me from VZ?" post.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
Sorry for being late Smile I'm playing EOS now with Grady and was interested in joining.

I'm a Breton Sorc, level 10 right now. Was also curious what campaign you guys are running as your home.

userid: is @Moonzi
Welcome aboard!
Thank you!