Application - GW2, SWTOR
Hey folks, I've been mostly retired from MMO's since the days of EQ but I've recently been playing SWTOR and also picked up a copy of GW2.

I recognize a ton of old names, and would love to join up with you guys. I read over the charter, and it is pretty much exactly how I roll.

I'm sure a few of you will remember me from EQ. I never did get into any big names guilds and do the whole "end game" thing, but I did fight for pure-team PVP, creating the Illuvitae elven purist guild, and I like to think I made an impact on the server...

Anyways, let me in. Smile I'm still playing SWTOR occasionally if you guys are active there. Otherwise I plan to play Guild Wars as soon it comes out!!

- Tul

Infamous Rogue Bloobie Peekayer Extraordinaire
The guild name rings a bell.
Zirak / Thanoslug in lots of MMOs
[Image: homicidal.jpg]
"Consensus: The process of abandoning all beliefs, principles, values, and policies in search of something in which no one believes, but to which no one objects; the process of avoiding the very issues that have to be solved, merely because you cannot get agreement on the way ahead." -Margaret Thatcher
I remember this dork, fantastic player.
Who you calling a dork?!
Hey tul, I remember you. Unfortunately if Adimenti is vouching for you, your chances of getting in the guild are slim, man. :twisted:
Gameless (for now)
Hey listen man, we had a bond. A close bond of me not destroying him when we crossed paths. I gave you the same pass, Orsun.
Welcome aboard!