Application - Guild Wars 2
Hey all!

My name is Mirinda (Elowyn - I noticed my tag was taken Sad ) and I was referred here by my gaming buddy, Ninjagoat (I'm also buddies with Potto, but I don't like to admit it). I'm 31, live in upstate NY, and have 4 kids (6, 4, 5 months, and 35 [my husband]) so I will be splitting my gaming time with Mommy duties to which I lovingly refer to as "child aggro". I've played just about every MMO that has been released over the past 10 years and have been looking forward to GW2 for quite some time now. I've played mainly caster classes but have been able to learn and play melee as well, caster is more of my "comfort zone", however.

I'm looking for a home in GW2 and I think that this guild is much like others that I have been in and most importantly, have like minded players that make my gaming experience more fun. I hope to meet you all soon!

* Stickies have been read Wink
I played WoW with Elo for the last few years and she has proven to be a very fun player to play with. Not too shabby at pvp either =P
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Oh shit... another Elo... umm, this could be a problem... Smile

But our Elo only has 2 kids, but I'm sure you'll like her... just have to worry about the cat fighting and confusing over the name.
I don't own kid gloves.

Steam Friend Code : 1636490
You know you love me, Elowyn!
We've already met our Elowyn quota.
Zirak / Thanoslug in lots of MMOs
[Image: homicidal.jpg]
"Consensus: The process of abandoning all beliefs, principles, values, and policies in search of something in which no one believes, but to which no one objects; the process of avoiding the very issues that have to be solved, merely because you cannot get agreement on the way ahead." -Margaret Thatcher
Z.. you know you love me!

If Mirinda cooks like we do.. well, the more the better, right?!
Lol, it's kind of like the Highlander... there can be only one! Wink

P.S - I bribed Ninjagoat with cookies and pie to say that... and yes, Potto, love you long time <3
Welcome aboard!
Sweet! A third woman!

At this rate The Purge will be completely feminized by the year 5042! Tongue
You don't win the Game of Death by dying first. The name is misleading.
Darren's Wife played WAR, and will be playing GW2.

And I invited 3 more women to come play with us.
Patrick - 7X GM Dexxer (retired)
Zik the Elflord - 75 Elf BW Thief (retired, because the servers got taken down..)
Xyphos - 40 Swordmaster (retired)
WoW Toons - Three 120's, and Twenty Eight 100+'s
GW2 - The Xyphos Army
Slamz Wrote:Welcome aboard!

Thanks! Big Grin
Name changed from Elo to Melificent per request.
Thanks!
We appreciate the name change Mal, we are all old and addled, and having two elo's was going to become tricky...
"I was killing some people with Elo yesterday and..."
"Which Elo?"
"Uh, the female one!"
<<ERROR>>
<<ERROR>>

Tongue
Gameless (for now)
Chain Wrote:Sweet! A third woman!

At this rate The Purge will be completely feminized by the year 5042! Tongue
There's a few more than that... There's actually probably more girls in this guild then most guilds I've been a part of. Usually the quota is about 1 - 2 per 50 guys. We're probably up to 5 or 6 at least.
I don't own kid gloves.

Steam Friend Code : 1636490
OrsunVZ Wrote:We appreciate the name change Mal, we are all old and addled, and having two elo's was going to become tricky...
"Which Elo?"
"Uh, the female one!"
<<ERROR>>
<<ERROR>>

Tongue

Actually O-face, if you were out "killing some people with Elo" we would obviously know it was the new Elo and not the old Elo Smile
TinStar
96 99 44 4 33
TinStar Wrote:
OrsunVZ Wrote:We appreciate the name change Mal, we are all old and addled, and having two elo's was going to become tricky...
"Which Elo?"
"Uh, the female one!"
<<ERROR>>
<<ERROR>>

Tongue

Actually O-face, if you were out "killing some people with Elo" we would obviously know it was the new Elo and not the old Elo Smile

See how my boys know me Smile