Why 1 year olds and expensive gadgets don't mix well...

Ex SWG, L2, CoH, Wow, and War
Currently PvPing in the stock market
That one of yours?
duh.
[should not have shot the dolphin]
Your child is pretty smart, it recognizes garbage when he sees it.
Does it still work? :mrgreen:

Get some packing tape(the clear kind) and cover the screen with it... Smile
I don't own kid gloves.

Steam Friend Code : 1636490
I dropped my Samsung 10.1 flat glass down on a concrete floor and that happened. Samsung put a new screen on it for me at the cost of about $200. It still worked but the glass splinters are huge.

I think the Grieve did this though. I know how this works.... ummmm. new pad mini or ipad 3.... want one....... Must have one......

"Jr, come here. Want to play some ipad?" Good boy!
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
iPad 3? That's so 7 months ago - it's iPad 4 now. Big Grin

We have an iPad 1 I wouldn't have cared about being smashed...kind of wanted to keep the iPad 2. :roll: Should have left my wife's Kindle Fire in there with him instead...

It does still work...guess we'll bite the bullet and shell out two hundred bucks for a new screen...
pffttt.. Otterbox
TinStar
96 99 44 4 33
its called give him age appropriate toys... like a teething ring at 1 lol.
Kakarat Keys ~ Thief ~ Guild Wars 2
Kakarat ~ Shaman ~ WoW ~
Kakarat ~ Witch Hunter ~ WAR:AoR
Riona ~ Knight of the Blazing Sun ~ WAR:AoR
Kakarat ~ Swashbuckler ~ EQ2 ~ Venekor
Eef Eigten[F-18]~ 60 Aracoix Rogue ~ Shadowbane
Kakarat ~ 60 Ogre Warrior ~ EQ ~ VZ
Kakarat Wrote:its called give him age appropriate toys... like a teething ring at 1 lol.
QFT

... this is why all my Warhammer and other tabletop miniatures are still in their boxes. I don't think it's fair to let my son see cool soldiers, etc. but die if he breaks them ... feels too much like I'd be setting a deathtrap for my kid.
It's not so much we gave him the tablet to play with, as our older kids left it lying around where he could get it. There's a gate between the family room and kitchen, and he walked up to the gate, lifted it over his head, and threw it with all his strength (which is apparently a lot) on the hard tiles in the kitchen. Baby 1, iPad 0.
He clearly has a good grasp of how marketing appeal can lead to poor buying decisions. If he were old enough, what he would have said was, "Father, clearly you have been taken in by Apple propaganda. I think perhaps we should look into the Kindle Fire or one of the Samsung products." Alas, at his young age, he was only able to communicate this by hurling the iPad across a room. Still, the message was clear and I think it's a good sign for his future! A discerning consumer in the making!
Slamz Wrote:He clearly has a good grasp of how marketing appeal can lead to poor buying decisions. If he were old enough, what he would have said was, "Father, clearly you have been taken in by Apple propaganda. I think perhaps we should look into the Kindle Fire or one of the Samsung products." Alas, at his young age, he was only able to communicate this by hurling the iPad across a room. Still, the message was clear and I think it's a good sign for his future! A discerning consumer in the making!

lol, I'm so sorry I missed this approach.

Kid says, WTF this isn't a windows 8 tablet, and slams it to the ground in a temper tantrum.... Those Brits can be awful fussy....
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
Lol. He probably just got frustrated with Angry Birds ... or wanted to pretend the iPad was an angry bird.
Grieve Wrote:he walked up to the gate, lifted it over his head, and threw it with all his strength (which is apparently a lot) on the hard tiles in the kitchen. Baby 1, iPad 0.

Your son is clearly very smart.
Phew, it was only an ipad. When I saw the subject I thought something of value could have been harmed.