Preacher (Graphic Novel) is getting an AMC pilot
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://screenrant.com/preacher-amc-tv-show/">http://screenrant.com/preacher-amc-tv-show/</a><!-- m -->

This would be very amusing if it came to fruition, and would certainly offend a fair crossection of the country.
AMC is getting as good or better than HBO.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
They have Walking dead and??? And The Walking dead isn't that good really.. it's okay.
I don't own kid gloves.

Steam Friend Code : 1636490
Mad Men and Breaking bad. Having two shows on simultaneously that are often up there in discussions with The Wire for the greatest show ever made is not too bad.

Agree that Walking Dead is pretty meh. I watched the first episode this season and couldn't even make myself want to watch anymore. It hasn't been good since season 1.

Channel is still limited in the fact that shows are structured around commercials existing and you can't show boobies.
Hell on Wheels and Longmire.

I don't watch AMC I watch Netflicks but the best new shows on Netflix are all AMC shows.
I personally quite like Walking Dead. Also, Hell on Wheels is a good show.
Zirak / Thanoslug in lots of MMOs
[Image: homicidal.jpg]
"Consensus: The process of abandoning all beliefs, principles, values, and policies in search of something in which no one believes, but to which no one objects; the process of avoiding the very issues that have to be solved, merely because you cannot get agreement on the way ahead." -Margaret Thatcher
I have all the Preacher graphic novels, love the series, but they will have to seriously neuter the hell out of the religious aspects of the show otherwise 'Murica will shit all over it and force it to be shut down.
Hah, imagine the outrage after they introduced the Messiah. Humperdido!