Application TESO : Effareyn
I'm @Deaxyos / Effareyn

I'm French so I'm playing on GMT so I'll be available for all afternoon EST groups but not on night EST. It may can change in a month, because I'll have some holidays. I played WoW for a while, most of the time during Burning Crusade and I stopped before Cataclysm and some games like Diablo 2, DIablo 3, LoL, BF4

About TESO, on PvE I'm playing with a vr12 Imperial Dragonknight Tank with vr10 Convenant ( for 3 pieces bonus ) and vr 10Unasaillable ( for 5 pieces bonus ) and I want to have vr12 Unassaillable with Way of Arena for being more useful and tanking way better.
On PvP, I'm with the two vr10 Convenant sets the armor one and the one which reduces ultimate cost.
I really like PvE , clean Trials and get my vr12 stuff full is now my main goal, that's why I leveled all crafting skills. I enjoy doing some PvP too so my second goal is to have good PvP time with a guild to get update to vr12 Convenant. I saw that you were doing both PvE and PvP which are my goals for now.
About TeamSpeak, I'll be on it as much as I can, but not always speaking because of my "amazing french accent" if you don't mind.

Thanks for reading and I apologize for my english mistakes.
Effareyn is a great player I vouch for him 100%
400- Leatherworker / 400- Armorsmith / 400-Weaponsmith / 400- Cooking / 400- Artificier / 400- Huntsman / 400- Tailor
EFF! Glad to see you!
Rizxen - Master of Clones
welcome aboard!

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
Thanks guys =)
Nothing wrong with French accents, I'm surrounded by them! Smile