Must have Android Apps?
Just upgraded my old entry level smart phone and got a Moto E w/Android 5.1

What are you guys MUST have apps on your Droid phones?
Just note, I am a pretty paranoid about permissions, tons of these free ones look dubious based on what they are asking for permission to.

I picked up ColorNote that seems pretty great, as I can password protect 'special' notes/memoes to myself Smile and this phone didnt come with any sort of note/memo app
[should not have shot the dolphin]
Pretty much the only App I use really that isn't stock with android, is life360, which allows me to track my wife or any other family member. You can set up locations on it and it will tell you when your family member reaches that location. I'm sure there are other apps that do it as well, but I've been pretty happy with this. It also shows you where the pedophiles are in your area, which is good for when your kids are out selling girl scout cookies heh.

I've tried to find apps that I would actually use, and I almost always end up deleting them in favor of my stock android/samsung version of the app. I'd be interested to hear what others use as well.
I don't own kid gloves.

Steam Friend Code : 1636490
Strife Wrote:Pretty much the only App I use really that isn't stock with android, is life360, which allows me to track my wife or any other family member.

Stalker app?