Looking to hopefully join your guild!
name:Thrunaise
Race:undead
Class:warlock
Level:60

I have pretty good gear from running too many 5 man instances, (so much so i got gandlings charge from scholo Tongue) I work well in groups and try to stay on top of things. I follow instructions well, but use common sense when nessasary. I want to do end game isntances with people who know what they are doing Smile. Also my good friend in real life 'sparka' is currently a member of your guild, and it would be nice if we could end game together Smile. Anyway, I think I would be a nice addition to your fine organization and await your response.
Booya Grandma!
Don't let him in!

But really...
Thrunaise is a nice guy, I think he'd fit in great with us.

Oh no, not another one!!!
Quote:I want to do end game isntances with people who know what they are doing

Although we "do" some high end Instances, MC, AQ and such, that's not what we are about. If you're looking to do these instances/getting geared I'm not sure The Purge is where you want to be, but it's just a thought.
Just dont tell fiddler you got Gandlings charge he will mug you in your sleep.

We can always use more Canuks though, where abouts ?
its aboot Zephyrs.
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Iluyzhat Wrote:
Quote:I want to do end game isntances with people who know what they are doing

Although we "do" some high end Instances, MC, AQ and such, that's not what we are about. If you're looking to do these instances/getting geared I'm not sure The Purge is where you want to be, but it's just a thought.

Mostly i just like to raid^^, its all fun and games in my eyes^^, the gear is just a bonus Tongue
Booya Grandma!
Zephyrs Wrote:Just dont tell fiddler you got Gandlings charge he will mug you in your sleep.

We can always use more Canuks though, where abouts ?

Toronto, Ont Smile
Booya Grandma!
Nice app, and you seem like a nice guy. But, as Iluy said, Purge definately has a very specific guild culture. Raiding, while a large part of what we do, is not part of the core that makes purge. I think the best thing for you at this point is to read through the following posts...

http://purgare.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1808

http://purgare.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1830

Check 'em out. Purge is a GREAT group of people, and I wouldn't want to spend my gaming time anywhere else. I wish you luck in your app! Please comment about those two topics though. It helps us understand who you are a bit more.
Gameless (for now)
Echo what Orsun said...

You seem like a really nice guy but I'd love to hear more.
WAR = Zeel, Zeelio, Sheldon
WoW = Zeelio
EQ = Sheldon
RL = Sean
Live, work and play in TO? All I do is work here Tongue Living in this city isn't my thing.
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Rallick Wrote:Live, work and play in TO? All I do is work here Tongue Living in this city isn't my thing.

The city isn't all that badTongue, there is much convenience in the city Smile , but dont you find it very bothersum to drive into the city and back everyday?
Booya Grandma!
I hope to see yah with a <The Purge> soon Thur. We can go slay some allies, see yah.

-Sparka
reap1r Wrote:
Rallick Wrote:Live, work and play in TO? All I do is work here Tongue Living in this city isn't my thing.

The city isn't all that badTongue, there is much convenience in the city Smile , but dont you find it very bothersum to drive into the city and back everyday?

I <3 The GO Smile
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Rallick Wrote:
reap1r Wrote:

I <3 The GO Smile

hehehe, your right, the Go-Train is pretty key, no grid-lock, and u can nap on the way in/out Tongue

Also, something worth knowing...., the world dragon (anyone of them) in ashenvale can be.... five manned. Yes it's actually true, the dragon in ashenvale can be kited through warsong lumber camp into the barrens, and the accross the bridge entering orgrimmar from the west side. Even though these dragons are of very high level, if you stop to atk him while he atks gaurds in the city, will have aggro after those gaurds die, and can kite him into thralls chamber, where victory awaits. the funny thing is, it's so simple to kite him with a hunter who uses level 15 swiftness potions, LOL!, all the hunter needs is to be shadow protected at all times so the hunter wont sustain any damage, over the very long kite route. I know your thinking hunters already run fast, but using swiftness potions allows for a small margin of error(although only seconds) when the hunter is constantly using jump shot to hold aggro. Anyway! I thought this was very intriguing, you guys might want to try it out Smile (Having said all this, it is still hard to kite the ashenvale dragon, you will probably need a 5 man team to take down the 62 leet dragon infront of the world dragon, it is the only creep that can jepordise the kite)

=> The ashenvale dragon that is up can also be kited by a mage, using blink and swiftness potions while using instant casts to hold aggro

=> 5 manning anyworld dragon is L337
Booya Grandma!
ummm...fergot to mention above, this isn't even a bit 'easy' and if your thinking about trying it, you better be ready to invest a bit of gold, and it will more then likely take a bunch of tries
Booya Grandma!
Reap1r,

That's an interesting scenario with the dragons, never thought of kiting them that far. Did you get a chance to take a look at the posts that OrsunVZ linked earlier? If so, what are your thoughts? Usually people have strong feelings one way or another on the Purge's official polices and I'd like to hear what you think.

-Dilznic
I agree pretty much forthright with those links, however I'm almost never down for a suicidal blitz, unless of course its a last attempt. As to joining into a foriegn battle, it all depends on your priorities at the time to either join the fight or keep moving. As for killing alliance that are 'helping' you quest, i would personally let them help me, and then slaughter them and move on, more efficient, more vengfulSmile
Booya Grandma!