AoC Guild Application
Hi, my name is Moonweasel. I'm currently a level 30 Demon in AoC and would like to join your guild. I didn't notice an application template so I apologize if it's there and I missed it. Im a casual player who just converted from WoW, and I enjoy both PvP and PvE pretty equally. I'm currently enduring Med school so I don't have the luxury of playing every day, and my timing is somewhat inconsistent, but I do manage to get online most nights, ready and eager to waste some people.

Im good friends with a couple guildies who referred me to app. Dilznic is a close friend of mine, and we've been hanging out as far back as elementary school, and his mom even taught me second grade. Haha Also, I've been doing PvP and Arenas with Jarne for months. In addition, i noticed Skaag's name on the boards, whom I've played with, around or against many times over the last few years of WoW.

I'm unsure of how strict the application process is so as far as my player credibility: The only MMO I've played is WoW, and I currently have 3 impressively geared level 70s (Moonweasel, Boomweasel, and Palweasel... see a trend?)

I do not intend to type phonetically, or in retarded abbreviations, and I'm mature, respectful and enjoy my games.
The easiest method would be to get dilznic (or someone) to notify us on Vent next time you're on for the invite.

Our general policy is to recruit sight unseen provided someone in the guild is vouching for you.

Unless you were recommended by Hoofhurr, of course.
My Powerword: Death is peerless among my talents. My asshat radar is apparently the least developed of my abilities.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Slamz Wrote:The easiest method would be to get dilznic (or someone) to notify us on Vent next time you're on for the invite.

Our general policy is to recruit sight unseen provided someone in the guild is vouching for you.

Unless you were recommended by Hoofhurr, of course.

I've been out of town for the holiday weekend, but should be able to coordinate a vent-vouching sometime soon. Moonweasel is a good guy I've known IRL for many, many years.