Application for Warhammer!
Hello all.

Well, hum, I didn't play Horde on Crushridge! The people that will remember my character were on both sides of the fence! (I played Alliance for the slower people Smile )

I started in Lock Down at the birth of that guild and then I powerleveled Samantra thru BFD numerous time with his hunter.

Stayed with Lock Down till Naxx ( well actually they transfered to Ysondre but I didn't want to follow). Quit the game shortly after BC came out. Then I came back on Crushridge as Horde in Lock Down. Again the game bored me until I got WHO beta key. So I've been playing closed and open beta for some time.

I Pvped\played a lot with(some are retired) Elix, Rikuka, Raphaelus, Artillery(before he vanished) Tgcid, Crimore(Crim), Girre, Shintai, Crixus, Xandris, Clarke(that drowned me once(was on auto-follow) in ZG while I was having sex with my GF)!....

Some of you will remember Lock Down taking TB, failing at UC then having that HUGE PVP fest in Org... Good old times.

Then again, I want to join for the sole purpose of having a good core group to pvp with, have fun, socialize and have some good moments.

Also, I'm Canadian, with a hot french accent and a good sense of humour.

Thanks for reading!

Willing to answer any questions!!! Big Grin
Hi2u!

:wink:
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
Lheoryk Wrote:Also, I'm Canadian, with a hot french accent and a good sense of humour.

We have french Canadians ?????

Something smells like poutine here ?
Trotts <-- Damn goldfish got stuck on my head.
Trotts Wrote:
Lheoryk Wrote:Also, I'm Canadian, with a hot french accent and a good sense of humour.

We have french Canadians ?????

Something smells like poutine here ?

I guess poutine is good but really bad for you lol.

Montreal is all about the nightlife and the hottest girls in North America! And of course the Montreal Canadians!!!
Singularity Wrote:Hi2u!

Hi2u2!

greetings from fellow Montrealer!
Hot strippers + poutine = fun times!
Poutine = gross.
Curative Wrote:Poutine = gross.

Poutine is the best cure for a hard night out with too many beers! Especially in Montreal where all the bars are open till 3am.
Zephyrs Wrote:greetings from fellow Montrealer!

Hi2u!

What part of MTL?

I'm in the Plateau.
I vote we have the next Guild drinking session in Montreal. Strippers FTW!!!!
WAR = Zeel, Zeelio, Sheldon
WoW = Zeelio
EQ = Sheldon
RL = Sean
Lheoryk Wrote:

Poutine is the best cure for a hard night out with too many beers! Especially in Montreal where all the bars are open till 3am.

So are the bars in my town of Hoboken, NJ but we cure those nights with Taylor Ham, Egg, & American Cheese on a roll with a side of Disco Fries.
Maranatha!

Maranatha\Amarantha\Dolmori\Helojoki

Riz says, "That's made of pure bacon and win!"
Lheoryk Wrote:

Bars close for you guys? How pedestrian!

Actually I missed bars closing, it stopped me from being at one till 6:30 am last saturday morning.
Lheoryk Wrote:
Zephyrs Wrote:greetings from fellow Montrealer!

Hi2u!

What part of MTL?

I'm in the Plateau.

I'm up in Ahunsic right now, just moved there a month or so ago.
Lheoryk Wrote:

No WAI.

Waffle House.
My name is Waeloga and I approve of this message.
"Well if there is a god its nice to see the purge will have a solid representation in hell, which is good - we wont have to pug it." ~Jakensama
Jakensama Wrote:
Lheoryk Wrote:

Bars close for you guys? How pedestrian!

Actually I missed bars closing, it stopped me from being at one till 6:30 am last saturday morning.

We have lots of after-hours but they stop serving beer/drinks after 3am Sad
I have grouped with Lheo a few times. Seems good to me.
Maranatha!

Maranatha\Amarantha\Dolmori\Helojoki

Riz says, "That's made of pure bacon and win!"
1000xZero Wrote:I have grouped with Lheo a few times. Seems good to me.

Thank you Smile

Sorry about that Agostino...what an ass he was!!!
Lheoryk;

I'll post in the internal affairs for you, after which there is a little waiting period while everyone says "great dude" or "OMG ASSHAT". I remember you from WoW, you were a pretty good opponent. So needless to say i'm voting "OMG ASSHAT" lawl! :wink:

Also, you have your choice of guilds I think. <P v P> are our allies, and many of them post here as well. I don't think anyone will mind whatever guild you decide to roll with, as I consider <P v P> to be the same as <The Purge> and so do most others.

I suppose the best comparison is sex. <The Purge> is like doing it with the girl on top, while <P v P> is like doin' it doggie. Either way you're gettin' laid.

OH YES I WENT THERE!
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
Well, for starters, I want to say a big thank you to The Purge for considering me as well as giving me the chance to join The Purge.

Also, Singularity, thank you for letting me having the choice between P v P and The Purge.

Finally, I have joined P v P for my personal assistant: Shintai!

Hi2u CK!

I will be there to help/assist both P v P and The Purge in the best way that I can!

On another note, I just remember a story (on /LDhunter while we are raiding BWL) told by someone from Horde side that played with us in Lock Down Alliance back in the days and it goes like this:

Guy That I Dont Remember : Hey guys...while Lheoryk, Morigor and Tuw are talking sex again, I have a good story...( I was telling Morigor that I've read that going down on a girl with saran wrap on ''there'' was suppose to make a special feeling...)

Us: go ahead.

GTIDR: Do you guys know what ''doing'' The Stranger is?

Us: nope???

In /gchat, Mastacasta was rambling about the warriors not being good in the rotation for Vael...

GTIDR: Ok, so you take the hand that you jerk off with and sit on it until it is absolutely numb!

Us: Ok.....?!

/gchat, Mastacasta is giving shit to Elyx/Raphaelus cuz they can't generate enough aggro on Vael with GM gear...

GTIDR: So when your hand is numb, well, take it and jerk off with it! Since it's numb you will have the feeling that it's a random person's hand! That's why you call it a stranger!

Us: ....OMG

End of story!

So I REALLY want to know who said that lol!