Application de Warhammer
Hi folks,

I've been reading a lot about Warhammer over on Egads and my interest is piqued. Bonestomper said a lot of the old VZ crowd is here so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Here's the Egads thread that got my attention for those of you with a login over there.

I played for close to four years on Vallon Zek as a DE Cleric named (surprise) Raivin. I was an Iggles member for about 10 seconds before sadly the guild disbanded, went on to join and briefly lead Ministry of Hate, then was a free agent for awhile until the inevitable bitter vet "heel turn" to 4-teaming with Silent Souls, Vexare, and finally Torrent. Ideological differences aside I hope a lot of the old Vallon crew would vouch for my reputation as a fervent PvPer and no more of a dick than your average player combat enthusiast.

I played WoW with a few non-Mannoroth VZ people briefly but soon fell off the MMO radar entirely. Got back on the tit running with Goonfleet in Eve-Online for about a year and a half, and now here I am.

I'll come right out and say I know nothing of this game outside of the Wiki and the trailer, but it looks intriguing and I fancy myself a fast learner. Large-scale, balanced PvP with tangible risk and reward is what keeps me interested in a game, and if not for E-O's crippling fleet lag and tragically boring system of territorial acquisition I'd probably still be there. I've read your stickies and I remember what you guys were all about in EQ so I don't think I'll have a problem fitting in. I will most likely roll a Warrior Priest or at least keep it within the support class mold, but I'm open to recommendations if the guild needs more of a class and said class looks like fun.

Looking forward to seeing some familiar names. Thanks for your consideration.
I'll vouch for'em, he bought me a battleship in Eve!
[should not have shot the dolphin]
I will vouch for him also.
Maranatha!

Maranatha\Amarantha\Dolmori\Helojoki

Riz says, "That's made of pure bacon and win!"
OMG...this guy sent me MEAN tells in EQ!

No, wait...I sent him the mean tells. Never mind.
Tawonda
Barb Shaman EQ
Midgard Skald DAoC
Shawonda, Tauren Druid, WOW
I think you'd like Warrior Priest. Welcome. Big Grin
[80 Ranger] Seretogis (Sylvari) <The Purge> -- Ehmry Bay -- 400 Jeweler & 400 Huntsman
[50 Psionicist] Seretogis (Dark Elf) -- Varking (Retired) -- <Xanit K`Ven>
[60 Mage] Seretogis (Undead) -- Mannoroth (Retired) -- <Predestined>
Formerly Garorm / Garzok of <Torrent>, Vallon Zek
Tawonda Wrote:OMG...this guy sent me MEAN tells in EQ!

No, wait...I sent him the mean tells. Never mind.

Ha, you didn't have a mean bone in your body. Nice to hear from you again and thanks everyone who vouched so far. Rolled up an archmage named Kirii (Raivin was in use!) and I'm learning as I go. Hope to see you all soon.