Times: Highly erratic
Dislikes: Immature morons
"WTF PWNZR LOLCATS!"
"Son, my keyboard is older than you."

Char name: Sablus, 10 Dorf eng

Also played:
Warhammer 40k for many many years (15)
Rifts for slightly longer
EQ (could have sworn it was spelled Sullon Zek): Diabolis Extremus 40ish Necro (I thought that was impressive at the time)
SWG Sunrunner: Kargos (full spec rifleman? Before combat upgrade)
WOW Don’t remember server: Caelestis 65 Pal when they where heal tanks
EVE: Kargos Bloodspitter 20m, Sablus Ironika 18m. Actively losing ships since 2006

In short, I've been playing these games longer than some players have been alive. I pvp. I run the economy to make money to fund my pvp habit and make babies cry. I am not a fan of snot nosed punks who couldn't get laid with a handkerchief and chloroform. I also very much have a life outside of internet dorfs/ spaceships/ flavor of the month. If I happen to be online, it's because I want to do some meaningful pvp and I have nothing better to do with my time.

Frankly, I would like to find a hardcore RVR guild with mature people who can form a gang within normal mmorpg timelines (like sometime today). The RVR guild or part of the guild will ideally be interested in "strategic" level combat. If you've played EVE you know what I mean.

Look forward to hearing from one of yous.
Sounds shiny, Sablus. It looks like you're in the right place. Catch up with a few of us, group with us, and remember to have fun with it Smile
You don't win the Game of Death by dying first. The name is misleading.
Quote:Age: 29

In this guild that's still a bit young comparitively Smile CK is like 80 easily.
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Wait a durn minute. CK is a snot-nosed brat compared to my venerable self.
Sablus,

You sound like the kind of guy that would get along with our group. I suggest you search out a few of us purge in game and have us group up etc. Mention that you have apped and you would appreciate it if they can give feedback on your app. This is pretty much the only way you can get in without knowing people already in the guild.

Look forward to seeing you around!
-Z
Thanks for the atta boys gents. Hope to see you out there collecting kills

Happen to know how to do a /who all guild "purge" in this game?
saw you with us tonite, fun times.
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
Sablus Wrote:Happen to know how to do a /who all guild "purge" in this game?
Yeah, that confused me too. It's only "/who" in this game. /who Purge will show who is all online in the guild. Good to see more engineers, I'm looking forward to grouping with you!
[Image: Hathe-1.jpg]
I didn't make it there in time for the keeptakes but good to see you being proactive.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Sablus Wrote:Occupation: Railroad conductor

If we need to set up a "pain train" on somebody I think we would be set.
My name is Waeloga and I approve of this message.
"Well if there is a god its nice to see the purge will have a solid representation in hell, which is good - we wont have to pug it." ~Jakensama
Sablus Wrote:Thanks for the atta boys gents. Hope to see you out there collecting kills

Happen to know how to do a /who all guild "purge" in this game?

Also... for a graphical way to check who is online in the Purge... just hit the 'O' key for the social (i think) tab... and then in the guidl field just type 'Purge' and hit search. You'll get a nice list of everyone that is on.

-turnip
Rift - Sornas | Warrior
GA - Sornas | Recon/Robotics
WoW - Sornas | Blood Elf Death Knight (Retired)
WoW - Sorna | Undead Priest (Retired)
WAR - Anros | Dwarf Engineer (Retired)
Lineage 2 - Anika | Silver Ranger (Retired)
EQ - Durgin Bladestorm | Dwarf Warrior (Retired)
Ahh, the above directions make sense. Now, organise soem more t2 battleground RVR dammit! BG RVR is the whole reason for playing.

L12 eng = 1st place on keep raid... ?

Guess I'm just that good.
Quote:Age: 29

Get off my lawn kid.

See you in game if I can find my bifocals.
Moristans: err

What the f*** Skelas - I know this is NSFW, but I coudn't watch this at work...

-Orsun