Looking for a Warhammer Home 21 Bright Wizard Ungrin
Hello all! I have reached the rank that I feel it is appropriate to solicit a guild to join. I have held off this long because I wanted to make sure I was sufficiently able to contribute and that I was also sure I would like this game after getting burned with AOC(and their terrible developers that break more than they fix).

I am a 28 year old Systems Admin. I am married with no kids. I tend to play more casually throughout the week popping on whenever I have some free time.

My main focus is PVP. I can never get enough of it and love a good challenge. There is nothing more fun than coordinated pvp over ventrilo.

I am also looking to meet some people who wouldn't mind doing some PQs and helping each other gear up.

I read the entire post regarding recruitment and am anxious to meet you guys. I would love to get in ventrillo and say hi.

My existence in Warhammer is a lonely one at the moment. Can't wait to meet some like minded inviduals!

I will be online this evening. I hope to meet up with some of you. Add me to your friends list and I'll come find you(as long as I can get to you)

Pyrologic
thanks for your application!

there are a bunch of suggestions for ways to meet/greet Purge in Freeter's application thread (<- that's a link, click it).

to save having to repost those suggestions here, I'll instead suggest that you look at that thread.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
Cool, I see if I can find some of ya tonight.
We've never had a level requirement but it does help to be able to group with us. The bulk of us are T3 so that's a good match. Be persistently polite in trying to group with us, it is easy to miss /tells or overlook them. See you in game =)
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]