App for membership
L10 IronBreaker on Ungrim (got the game last weekend)
32 married and have a full time job, so i play whenever i can but i can also play for a few hours at a time as long as i can clear it with the boss first. I'm buddies with Bulgy, i've played DAoC with him and some FPS games like CS, TRIBES(best game ever) and i've played dozens of other games.
I'd like to join your group because i hear your guys are cool :wink: and i've done all the prerequisite reading
Cyberswine Wrote:I'm buddies with Bulgy,
???

Bulgy has friends ?

Hell.. you have Cyber.. and pig in yer name.. I can see why he'd be attached to yah !
Trotts <-- Damn goldfish got stuck on my head.
Clearly you didnt see the line about how declaring tribes as the best game ever is an instant rejection
[should not have shot the dolphin]
Get on Bulgy to start an intro thread in our internal forum.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Diggles Wrote:Clearly you didnt see the line about how declaring tribes as the best game ever is an instant rejection

hmm i guess you got chaingunned alot by guys like me 8) :lol: :arrow:
Cyberswine Wrote:
Diggles Wrote:Clearly you didnt see the line about how declaring tribes as the best game ever is an instant rejection

hmm i guess you got chaingunned alot by guys like me 8) :lol: :arrow:

No I was busy playing a game with real maps and strategies called Team Fortress, you may have heard of it~
[should not have shot the dolphin]
Diggles Wrote:No I was busy playing a game with real maps and strategies called Team Fortress, you may have heard of it~

Maybe you should have tried the game and not just given up when the tutorial was whipping you!

Cyberswine is good people. Come on, it's internet bacon on wheels!

Bulgy