Application
Hello all.

I have read and agree with the rules posted. I actually enjoy all aspects (PvE, RvR, scenarios, etc.) of the game.

I have two characters I play depending on what is needed. My first "main" is Tympyst - 40 BW rr 34. I still hold some leaderboard positions on HeldenHammer somehow (maybe they should update thier site).

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://realmwar.warhammeronline.com/realmwar/CharacterInfo.war?id=76422&server=214">http://realmwar.warhammeronline.com/rea ... server=214</a><!-- m -->

I was an officer in my first guild (Relic) on Heldenhammer. We transferred over duirng the moves to try and find more people. I am currently an officer in Blood Pact. When we moved, we combined several smaller guilds in order to bring people together, but due to scheduling differences, we saw no change in our situation than before. My "alt" I play mostly now is Aaliane - 22 SW rr 20.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://realmwar.warhammeronline.com/realmwar/CharacterInfo.war?id=77917&server=214">http://realmwar.warhammeronline.com/rea ... server=214</a><!-- m -->

I know Bricht posted some of this already, but I had to make my own post!

About me - i'm a 34 year old Defense Contractor. Married with a daughter and another on the way (wife due in May). I played the original EQ for about 7 years, EQ2 for 4 or 5, Lineage 2, CoX, Star Wars Galaxies, LotR (Beta only - i hated it), and a ton of off line RPGs as well. I'm searching for someone to take long walks on the beach...wait, I mean I'm searching for an active guild with more than just 3 people on when I log on (myself, Bricht, and VanHeller - all RL friends). I was in the Army for 13 years (7 as Military Police, 6 as the Commo Chief), so my sense of humor is sometimes....different Tongue .

I'm usually on almost every night from around 8pm until whenever I get tired (depending on the wife, of course). Lately i've been on my SW so tell me who to look for and i'll try and group up for some killing.

I can also switch to the BW for some ORvR action (provided I don't lag out from the destro zerg).

Sorry for the exessive length! Seeya in game.
Same thing i just responded to yer buddy with, get your self invited to a group with us and convince someone in guild you're an ok guy and they should vouch for you. Be it comprimising pictures or lavish bribes, your choice.
[Image: epicuo4.jpg]
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Gnarnok - White Lion - R40/RR54 - Retired
Gnarnok - 70 Gladiator Rogue - Retired
Gnarnok Wrote:Same thing i just responded to yer buddy with, get your self invited to a group with us and convince someone in guild you're an ok guy and they should vouch for you. Be it comprimising pictures or lavish bribes, your choice.

* Can type in forum posts without using any leet-dude-speak. Understands that "2" is not a substitute for "to" or "too" and there is no word in the dictionary spelled "ur".

Where is "yer" in the dictionary? j/k :lol:
I'm exluded from the rules til i hit 25 and get a insurance discount.
SC2 Beta - Zerg
The grammar thing is mostly an eyesight saving plea and goes the distance if you want a well-considered response. You called Gnar out on it which yields you one and a half gold stars in my personal win column.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
you dont want to know how to get the last 3 1/2
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Why are all your avatars seizure-inducing? I feel a fit coming on whenever I read your posts.
fixed

Actually i cant leave it as that one long, it'll give even me a headache.
SC2 Beta - Zerg
I stared at it for 15 minutes. Good thing my desk is tucked away in a corner and no one can see me "working".
There, Fixed Big Grin
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Awwe.
I did kind of like the hypnotic one. It helped to pass time here at work.