Elsewhere in internet forums...
Tragic and frightening stuff here:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mahalo.com/Theodore_Charles_Schmidt">http://www.mahalo.com/Theodore_Charles_Schmidt</a><!-- m -->

This guy recently started frequenting my Miataturbo discussion forums. He started a Parts for Sale thread, sold a bunch of parts, then dropped off the face of the planet.

The guys who lost their money started doing some digging and found out what happened.

Man...
Moristans: err

What the f*** Skelas - I know this is NSFW, but I coudn't watch this at work...

-Orsun
wow i'd rather lose some money in part deals then get associated in some way with this guy. Just cause I like to think weird thoughts maybe he was selling off the parts to his car or stuff that was associated with the murder! What a great idea! Take apart the get away vehicle and sell it piece by piece on the internet
Regarding the parts he was trying to sell, nobody is sure what's going on. As of today, nothing paid for had been delivered. He had previously been brought up on charges for trying to scam a guy on Craigslist. That part of it only gets more wierd because, apparently, some of the guys who paid money had gotten in touch with the alleged perps father who was going to try to make good on the transactions. As far as I can tell, he was a serious ass when it came to his posting.

As far as I'm concerned, all that crap is way down on the list of concerns when it comes to this case.
Moristans: err

What the f*** Skelas - I know this is NSFW, but I coudn't watch this at work...

-Orsun
Following the article, it sounds like he has a record of theft. Possible the parts he was selling on the net? Sadly, Harris County (my home county) makes the news for these types of crimes all to often.
Game Tags
Skaag/Iceheart
Skaag51, Xbox Live
Skaag555, Steam ID
Skaag Wrote:Following the article, it sounds like he has a record of theft. Possible the parts he was selling on the net? Sadly, Harris County (my home county) makes the news for these types of crimes all to often.

Although it has been strangely quiet since you moved to Canada.. coincidence?