There can be only one!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://wbal.com/apps/news/templates/story.aspx?articleid=35608&zoneid=2">http://wbal.com/apps/news/templates/sto ... 8&zoneid=2</a><!-- m -->

"Johns Hopkins University student armed with a samurai sword killed an intruder he discovered in his garage."

I just wanna know if he shouted "FATALITY" or "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE" afterwards.
I follow quite closely all the reports across the country of home invaders being killed, it's on the rise BTW. I have to admit, this one made me chuckle.
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
-Thomas Jefferson

Spread my work ethic not my wealth.
Excellent work!
It said his hand was chopped off and there was a deep cut in his chest.

I wonder if that was all from the same strike.

I think this demonstrates the value of agility. Some attack by boss mobs cannot be blocked.

(I know, I'm a bad person.)
Slamz Wrote:It said his hand was chopped off and there was a deep cut in his chest.

I wonder if that was all from the same strike.

I think this demonstrates the value of agility. Some attack by boss mobs cannot be blocked.

(I know, I'm a bad person.)

Most likely the perp put his arm up in front of him to deflect the blow out of instinct without thinking about the repercussions. The sword most likely sliced right through his hand and gashed his chest. You can easily bleed to death from a severed hand if it's not quickly treated (tourniquet).
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
-Thomas Jefferson

I find it funny they dont call it what is really is, a Katana. The problem with Katanas for defense is most ceilings dont have sufficent clearance to excute moves properly, at least for me and I'm 6'3". I'd be just as likely to get it stuck in the ceiling as disemboweling someone or lopping off part of their head/hands.
[should not have shot the dolphin]
Hey, you can't argue with these results. From all accounts this was a FLAWLESS VICTORY!

-Thomas Jefferson

Diggles Wrote:I find it funny they dont call it what is really is, a Katana. The problem with Katanas for defense is most ceilings dont have sufficent clearance to excute moves properly, at least for me and I'm 6'3". I'd be just as likely to get it stuck in the ceiling as disemboweling someone or lopping off part of their head/hands.

Sounds like you need to get 9-12 foot ceilings.
"Hamilton is really a Colossus to the anti republican party. Without numbers he is an host within himself. They have got themselves into a defile where they might be finished but too much security on the republican part will give time to his talents and indefatigableness to extricate them. We have had only middling performances to oppose to him. In truth when he comes forward there is nobody but yourself who can meet him. His adversaries having begun the attack he has the advantage of answering them and remains unanswered himself. For God's sake take up your pen and give a fundamental reply to Curtius and Camillas" - Thomas Jefferson to James Madison
Move to a loft. 18 ft ceilings. Enough head room to execute ninja flips for extra points.
Moristans: err

What the f*** Skelas - I know this is NSFW, but I coudn't watch this at work...

-Orsun
If he kills another 9 burglars he'll probably make level 2.
Wonder if he got any good drops.
Who are you supposed to turn the hand into? And what's the reward?
Gameless (for now)
At least he got the hand on his first kill, I had to kill like 30 multiple felons for one..
He soloed the green con burgler Jake. How many CKPs (Criminal Kill Points) did you have to pick up killing red con multiple felons in ghetto raids before you could bid on a hand?
Moristans: err

What the f*** Skelas - I know this is NSFW, but I coudn't watch this at work...

-Orsun
This thread has exceeded it's dork level.

ETA : The article didn't say if he enforced Loot and Scoot.

I couldn't resist.

-Thomas Jefferson

He probably lost some durability on the sword but finally some pvp worth fighting for eh? Love that death penalty.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
The Robber's family is probably on the message boards right now bitching about how Katanas should be nerfed...
I heard there is going to be an emerganecy patch because the homeowner wasn't suppose to be able to get to the boss mob without clearing the yard trash.

-Thomas Jefferson

Does the report state how many tokens he received? I really could use some new shoes myself.
Game Tags
Skaag/Iceheart
Skaag51, Xbox Live
Skaag555, Steam ID
It is bullshit that a katana can one-shot you, though. I mean you have all these skills and abilities and there's no time to use any of them if you just get one-shotted.
Jakensama Wrote:At least he got the hand on his first kill, I had to kill like 30 multiple felons for one..

Ah yes, but he left the hand in his bag, and ate it on accident, when he ran out of food.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]