Application - Buck
Hey guys,

I am hoping to get into the Rift Guild, I am a friend of Wiggles. Additionally, I am a life time gamer, and have played several other MMOs. From hanging out in your vent server i have learned that for the most part, you are all older guys (not kids) who are laid back and very PvP focused. This is exactly the kind of guild that I am looking for.

Thank you for considering my APP

-Buck
newest member of the Wiggles fan club huh?
It was good to hear you guys communicating strategy in the warfronts

besides our vent (which is always the best way to group with us) I believe you can do /who "the purge" to find out who's online. Give us a bit of time to get back to you on the app and continue groupin with us in the meantime.

What other games have you played? Favorites/most enjoyable? What dont you like?
[should not have shot the dolphin]
Diggles Wrote:newest member of the Wiggles fan club huh?
It was good to hear you guys communicating strategy in the warfronts

besides our vent (which is always the best way to group with us) I believe you can do /who "the purge" to find out who's online. Give us a bit of time to get back to you on the app and continue groupin with us in the meantime.

What other games have you played? Favorites/most enjoyable? What dont you like?

I played AOC, got a conquerer to lvl 60 but that game kinda sucked. I played Warhammer online for a few weeks but couldn't get into it. I also played WoW during TBC and had a lvl 70 warlock. I have probably played EvE online the most, which is kind of a boring game but the pvp is extremely rewarding. I have played more rts/fps/rpgs than i can count but one of my favorites was Chrono Trigger for the SNES, Another one of my favorite games was Castevania:Symphony of the Night

-buck
Did you ever play Planescape: Torment for the PC? That game had by far the best writing of any RPG I have ever played.
A-LA-BA-MA MAN!
HE'S QUICK, HE'S STRONG, HE'S ACTIVE!
You can take Alabama Man to the bowling alley, where he drinks heavily and chews tobacco!
HE CAN BOWL, HE CAN DRINK, HE CAN DRINK SOME MORE, ALA-BA-MA-MAN!
When wife asks him where he's been, just use the action button and Alabama Man busts her lip open!
"Shut up, Bitch!"
"Wow!"
BEATS HIS WIFE AND SLEEPS IT OFF, A-LA-BA-MA MAN!
Zouji Wrote:Did you ever play Planescape: Torment for the PC? That game had by far the best writing of any RPG I have ever played.

I have heard of it but I have never played it. Maybe ill check it out when i get a free weekend. Thanks for the recomendation

-buck
You need to get Wiggles to come here and post a thread in our Internal Affairs. If he knows you in real life, you're pretty much automatically in. Otherwise (or as an alternative because who knows if Wiggles will ever remember to post here), look for Purge members online and ask around to see who's grouping for whatever and see if they have room for one more.