Application- Hullabaloo (Rift)
*I read the sticky up top before posting this*
Hello All,

My name is Hullabaloo and I was talking to Borgann about finding a new guild to raid, pvp and/or interact with and he directed me in your direction. Currently I have been playing on Faemist since launch. Due to server trasnfers, my guild has fell apart because they have gone elsewhere. I currently decided to stay on this server because the only people I enjoyed playing alongside, didn't wish to depart Faemist. With my old guild, Brother in Arms, I progressed in GSB up to Oracle. My hit is sitting around 193. PVP, i have no valor because I despise warfronting or open pvping by myself. With the help of others, I would gladly pvp or just socialize. I am always down for doing a T2 or just helping out around the guild. If you guys need to know anymore information, let me know ill gladly provide it for you.

Thanks,
Hullabaloo
Hi Hulla,

What soul is your main?
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
Man I need to get my alt Shennanigans up to 50... Hullabaloo and Shennanigans has I nice sound to it...
Gameless (for now)
I know its a bit late, but I have grouped with Hullabaloo and can vouch for his abilities/demeanor.
[Image: Borgann4copy.jpg]