Rift Application - Doragoon
Hello there. Name is Doragoon and I recently created a Dwarf Warrior on Faemist. I am good friends with many of your Everquest Defiant people as I was a Dwarf Warrior named Doragoon on Vallon Zek. I know that my creativity in character selection and name choice may transcend the point that many people can comprehend, so you don't need to comment on it. :lol: Anyway, I am good friends with Borgann who introduced me to the site and server and guild. He actually took over my Everquest Character when I went on a two year hiatus. But ya, from reading all the app info stuffs I feel i can meet the statutes under what is required of me in the game. I have a wife and child so I am unable to dedicate myself to raiding and end game like I did with Everquest but I can still roll with the punches and be an asset once I get my character leveled.

Doragoon
Doragoon Wrote:I am good friends with Borgann
Whoops, shouldn't have mentioned that :mrgreen:
I don't own kid gloves.

Steam Friend Code : 1636490
Thumbs up for this peck..Hopefully he got his pooping problem looked at. I'll never forget having the MT afk for emergency bowel movements. Oh and he wears and white shirt with black tie and rides a bike with his 14 wives..He's got it made. All joking aside Doragoon is a cool dude.
I remember the name from EQ Smile

Like your choice of classes at least. You EST???
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>