application from demazia
I am a pvp oriented person. I can do PVE to some extend however I am not a big fan of it. If guilds needed an extra person in order to make the raid, I am there to help, otherwise raiding may not be my primary focus. I am 24 years old, male. I grew up in hongkong and I played about 20 different MMORPG game from UO, AC, WOW, Warhammer Online, a wide range of Asian MMORPG, to of course Rift. I do speak with a tiny accent for certain words, If that would be a huge problem. I am sorry, I am who i am. Yes, i do go to college here in the State. I lived in Arkansas for 8 years.
My standard for gaming is probably similar to your guild if not higher. I play the game not for little chatting, flirting or wiping in dungeons. I play this game to win and dominate in PVP, and to finish any sort of pve with as little time and effort as possible. The reason i am leaving my current guild is that the majority of the time they spent were AFK in city. I think that speaks a lot.

I am totally fine with daily PVP quests, or daily raiding. And i would love to do WF with guildmates that enjoy domination as much as i do.
I am a cleric, i have one tanking spec capable of tanking tier 2 dungeons and expert rifts. 2 healing specs, and a DPS spec. I can fit in almost any group in any situation depends on the needs of my team. My primary focus as a cleric has been healing, and should stay that way unless I am required to change. I do have omen sight if GV needs me. I am also 300 in armor smith.

I am looking forward to have fun with u guys in rift.
Group up with us and crack some skulls. We have several people doing PvP dailies/rifts for most of the evening usually. Wednesday and Friday are raid nights, but we do a bit after. Send me a tell tomorrow and we'll get it going.
I've seen you around the WF's. Definitely hit up some Purge people when you see them online.

We generally solo queue for WF's because the Queue system is horrible when start doing groups.
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
I've seen him out in open world. I'll keep a closer eye out for you. I tend to run a PvP group/raid just about every night - feel free to shoot me a tell. I don't do a lot of WF's because my passion is open world PvP.
Zirak / Thanoslug in lots of MMOs
[Image: homicidal.jpg]
"Consensus: The process of abandoning all beliefs, principles, values, and policies in search of something in which no one believes, but to which no one objects; the process of avoiding the very issues that have to be solved, merely because you cannot get agreement on the way ahead." -Margaret Thatcher
He was here last night during the last couple pvp rifts in Stillmore.
I don't own kid gloves.

Steam Friend Code : 1636490
Good times runnin with ya last night.
Rizxen - Master of Clones
I've run with Demazia in a few open world pvp rifts now. Seems like a nice person! Smile