Application for SirTroth
Hey Folks...

SirTroth here... looking for a PvP guild. I see a lot of Purge members roaming the map in unity, and was surprised to see you guys are indeed a PvP guild. I used to think you were mainly a raiding guild.

My main, SirTroth, is a level 50 warrior, Rank 7, and probably a couple weeks away from rank 8. Lately I've been doing a lot of soloing, as my time is not very generous to me. Two kids, and always working... so most of my time online is at night, except for my days off and weekends.

I'm currently in Elysium, which is really PvE, but the guild actually fell apart. Leadership is all gone, and most of the people still in the guild don't really communicate much. That's ok, though. Elysium was good while it lasted, and to be honest I like PvP much better than PvE. So, hoping to roam the Telaran world with you folks one day.

I would consider myself a casual gamer... was hardcore back in the UO days, but that also almost cost me my marriage at the time. Many years later, I've learned to put the family first, gaming second! Ok... family first, work second, GAMING third.
Smile

First MMO was UO. After UO, I played some Asheron's Call, Everquest, Earth & Beyond, DDO, and finally WoW. I never REALLY got into the heavy play, though, except for UO, Earth & Beyond, and finally Rift (of which I've been playing since March). I say "heavy", but I really mostly play about 3 hours a night on average. Looking to add Star Wars: The Old Republic to this list in December.

Real name is Charlie, age 39, and living in NY.

Hope to eventually have my app accepted and join the ranks of The Purge.

---SirTroth
Hey SirTroth, i've seen you around, thanks for stopping by! Look us up and give one of us a tell (Zirak is always a good bet for open world PvP) and we'll invite you to group and get to know you better.

See you out there.
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
Thanks... will definitely do so.
We're part of the more "evening" group if you'd like to look us up as well... I'm Elowyn, you sound like you'd fit right in. Most of us have kids.. marriages and jobs that come first..we're all grown up now.. :twisted: LOL
Hey, Elowyn. We've done a few pvp rifts together.

I miss the good 'ol days... but, back then, when I was single and alone, it was the Commodore 64. How times have changed!
Smile
Its about time Charlie!

Charlie is a good friend of mine in the real world. He introduced me to the game and has taught me many things about it. His style of play and the person he is makes him a great guildmate.
I feel honored.... and all this time I thought you didn't like me! :lol:
We hate you both.
Adimenti Wrote:We hate you both.

.... honestly Tongue

Hmmm, not quite sure what to make of that, but ok! Thanks for the warm welcome, lol.
Alvee Wrote:

Hmmm, not quite sure what to make of that, but ok! Thanks for the warm welcome, lol.

Just do what we all do.. ignore him Tongue He has ISSUES! Nasty little bugger..
Pretty much the opposite of anything Adimenti says is the way you should take it. He's Canadian.

But wait...so am I. Confusedhock:
Fretty
Guild Wars 2: Fretty The Charming - Mesmer(currently inactive)
Rift: Nico - Cleric Extraordinaire // Fretty - Radical Rogue(currently inactive)
Eve: Fret V2 - EW Master of the Universe (currently inactive)
Your head, my lap. 'Nuff said.
Alvee, even though you are new, you are indeed a member of the Purge. We have a vouch system. It should be no trouble, provided you indeed vouch for him. In absence of that, he will have to give cyborz to Orsun.
Rizxen - Master of Clones
Played with him last night.. nice enough Guy and he's a warrior so.... always need more of those.
I don't own kid gloves.

Steam Friend Code : 1636490
Been having a lot of fun playing with a few of you these last few days.

Just wanted to say that while on vent, I often don't talk, and the reason being is because I have my 2-year-old sleeping behind me. What happens is that I really don't start playing the game until the kids go to sleep. So, when I get online, the little terror is out cold in the room. That's why I don't speak on vent. But, when I play during the day, I'm good to go! Smile

Elowyn, thanks for the advise you've been giving me, too.

Thank you.
Strife Wrote:Played with him last night.. nice enough Guy and he's a warrior so.... always need more of those.

We need more Warriors that play earlier in the evening Smile
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Rallick Wrote:We need more Warriors that play earlier in the evening Smile
Amen. Go find some for us Rallock.
Zirak / Thanoslug in lots of MMOs
[Image: homicidal.jpg]
"Consensus: The process of abandoning all beliefs, principles, values, and policies in search of something in which no one believes, but to which no one objects; the process of avoiding the very issues that have to be solved, merely because you cannot get agreement on the way ahead." -Margaret Thatcher
SirTroth is on MY schedule! HA! Tongue
welcome aboard.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
Thank you!