Application for Brent /Rift
Hi,

My real name is Brent and I play on Faemist. I'm 26 years old, married to my high school sweetheart and have a 6 year old and 2 year old (both boys ... future gamers :-p).

I'm a veteran MMO gamer, starting back with Everquest 1. I enjoy all aspects of MMOs, PvE Raiding, World Events, Open World PvP, Battleground/Warfronts, and Arenas (none in Rift though Undecided)

From researching you guys and tracking your location with /who "The Purge" several times, it looks like you feel the same about PvE Raiding, World Events, and Open World PvP :-) and I had a blast the other day running with you guys for some Open World PvP. I also like that The Purge is cross-game. I use to run with the same guild for several years but when I hit grad school my schedule became too hectic to continue and since then that guild fragmented (used to be Halcyon Affinity).

Right now my playing schedule is quite flexible as I'm a graduate student who just got hired and isn't starting until this January. Once I've started I'll be back to playing after 8:00pm eastern (when the kids are in bed) on weekdays and whenever my wife allows on weekends (she loves me so this isn't usually a problem unless there is "a plan", lol).

I have one of each character, but the one I ran with you was Strolch, my 50 rogue who is R3, has over 200 hit in PvE gear, and averages over 1k dps on boss fights. My other characters are Hexenmeister, Kleriker, and Recke and I'm still getting each of them to 50. I'm a bit obsessive with tradeskills and this game allowed me to quickly and easily satisfy that :-) I am that guy who will sit in Sanctum making 100 silk boots and runebreak every last one.
Heya Strolch!

Continue to send us tells in game to get in our groups. We pretty much will always have an oPvP group going somewhere doing something. Ranging from 2-3 up to full raid.
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Hey Strolch - thanks for stopping by. I hope to see you running with us some more.
Zirak / Thanoslug in lots of MMOs
[Image: homicidal.jpg]
"Consensus: The process of abandoning all beliefs, principles, values, and policies in search of something in which no one believes, but to which no one objects; the process of avoiding the very issues that have to be solved, merely because you cannot get agreement on the way ahead." -Margaret Thatcher
I plan on it if I can catch you tonight :-p
I think tonight might be a good night for some pvp goodness actually. See you in game )
Gameless (for now)
Was good running with you again last night. Always happy to find someone with a level head who doesn't mind too much when we get rolled. Smile
Zirak / Thanoslug in lots of MMOs
[Image: homicidal.jpg]
"Consensus: The process of abandoning all beliefs, principles, values, and policies in search of something in which no one believes, but to which no one objects; the process of avoiding the very issues that have to be solved, merely because you cannot get agreement on the way ahead." -Margaret Thatcher
Ha! Thanks Zirak. I enjoyed it. It was refreshing the first time I grouped with you guys to hear you say "target-rich environment" instead of what I usually hear from people: "Don't attack the defiants or they'll zerg us" :-p

I'll try to catch you guys and gals again tonight before or after raiding. I already continued my stalking of Star a little bit this morning, ha ha.
Heya Strolch, it was good grouping with you and meeting you in vent the first time you hopped in. Surprised we haven't scared you off yet!

I'll say what everyone else says, look us up every time you're online and let us get to know you as you get to know us. Hop in vent and let's get talkin'!
Fretty
Guild Wars 2: Fretty The Charming - Mesmer(currently inactive)
Rift: Nico - Cleric Extraordinaire // Fretty - Radical Rogue(currently inactive)
Eve: Fret V2 - EW Master of the Universe (currently inactive)
Your head, my lap. 'Nuff said.
Glad to have you with us now.
Rizxen - Master of Clones