Application for Vordicai / Rift
Hello everyone, my name is Dj and i'm 29 years old. Me and my girlfriend Steph (Eluj) have been playing Rift for about 6 months now and have just moved to this server. We have been playing MMO's for several years now and enjoy this one very much. I am mostly into pvp these days since we have a 10 month old baby and commiting myself to raids for any set amount of time is hit or miss. I am playing Cleric at the moment and am mostly healing in the pvp i have been in. I have been looking for a active guild since moving here and after talking to some of the members from the guild me and eluj belive it would be a perfect fit for us. I read that whole post you said applicants should read

Thanks for your time & hope to hear from you guys, see you guys ingame.
ESO -
Vordicai Bane - Sorcerer Vet 8
Vordicai - Nightblade Archer Vet 2
GW2 -
Vordicaí - 80 Ranger
Vordicai - 80 Elementalist
Vordicai Bane - 80 Guardian
Thank you for your interest. We are out and about in open world just about every day so keep an eye out - always feel free to shoot me a tell if you see me online as I am usually leader of our open world PvP groups. The exception being Wed and Fri nights as these are our raid nights.
Zirak / Thanoslug in lots of MMOs
[Image: homicidal.jpg]
"Consensus: The process of abandoning all beliefs, principles, values, and policies in search of something in which no one believes, but to which no one objects; the process of avoiding the very issues that have to be solved, merely because you cannot get agreement on the way ahead." -Margaret Thatcher
Hey guys, just wanted to say thank you for the groups tonight. Got to do some world pvp and a little wf action afterwards. Me and Eluj had a good time pvping with Strife, Elowyn & Breakbeat. Hope we can get together again soon and meet some more people. Thanks again
ESO -
Vordicai Bane - Sorcerer Vet 8
Vordicai - Nightblade Archer Vet 2
GW2 -
Vordicaí - 80 Ranger
Vordicai - 80 Elementalist
Vordicai Bane - 80 Guardian