Application for rift - Irishgank
hello,

I am an active player who was just displaced when my guild, killing in the name of, left to go to another sever. I decided to stay and after some research would like to join your guild. I have this toon that is an r4 rogue. I also have an r5 warrior (irishtank), an r2 cleric (irishlord), and an r3 mage (irisher) that I would like to become part of purge as well. Thanks for your considerations.

Best,

Irishgank
Are you Irish? If so, do you have an accent? If so, do you have a funny laugh? If so, send us tells for open world pvp groups so we can get to know your laugh.
I also would like to know this, lol (=
Cen chaio an bhfuil tu?
Rizxen - Master of Clones
Gaelic?
Zirak / Thanoslug in lots of MMOs
[Image: homicidal.jpg]
"Consensus: The process of abandoning all beliefs, principles, values, and policies in search of something in which no one believes, but to which no one objects; the process of avoiding the very issues that have to be solved, merely because you cannot get agreement on the way ahead." -Margaret Thatcher
You do remember that I taught Irish language for a few years. Yes, though the term as you use it is usually reserved for the Scots Variant.
Rizxen - Master of Clones
Zirak Wrote:Gaelic?

What did you just call me?!
Adimenti Wrote:What did you just call me?!
Nothing you're not already well used to.
Zirak / Thanoslug in lots of MMOs
[Image: homicidal.jpg]
"Consensus: The process of abandoning all beliefs, principles, values, and policies in search of something in which no one believes, but to which no one objects; the process of avoiding the very issues that have to be solved, merely because you cannot get agreement on the way ahead." -Margaret Thatcher