Amicitia - 50 Mage R3/Rift
Hey all,

I'm applying with my friend Amicus, we are both 50 mages with r8 pvp experience although we just hit 50 yesterday on these characters. We are mainly interested in pvp, but I'm also interested in experiencing the raiding side of Rift as I have been mostly focused on pvp the entire time I've played this game (since May). I am very familiar with most mage specs in a pvp setting.

Outside of the game, I'm a 23 year old vet technician desperately trying to get into an RN program. I don't have any kids, but I swear my dog costs as much sometimes. My first and most lengthy MMO experience was in WoW. In WoW I did everything from very casual play in vanilla WoW to hardcore end-game raiding/arenas in the Burning Crusade expansion, and back to casual play for the remaining expansions. I also played Warhammer, and a teensy tiny bit of Ultima Online. I have no plans to renew a WoW subscription for the next expansion, but I will probably try SWTOR and GW2, although I do not plan on leaving Rift to do so and would love to have a multi-game guild that I could play with in other games. I'm a fairly laid-back individual just looking for a guild with good people. Personalities are more important to me than any success or achievement in pvp or pve in any game. I'd like to like the people I play with Smile.

We've played with Elowyn, Breakbeat, and Akista and today I've been in a few groups with other Purge members in wf's (but as a pug). We really enjoyed playing with them, and look forward to grouping with more of you in the future Smile.
ESO: Daggerfall <The Purge> :Mariselle Riftborn - Breton Cleric (Provisioning, Alchemy)
Rheina Riftborn - High Elf Sorcerer (Woodworking, Clothier)

Rift: Guardian <The Purge>: Rheina R5 Mage.
Defiant <Alphas> : Mariselle R8 Cleric, Rheina R6 Mage, Honeybuns R5 Rogue

Battlenet ID: Mariselle#1601 (Starcraft 2, Diablo 3)
I'll vouch for her, good nice player.
I don't own kid gloves.

Steam Friend Code : 1636490
I can't help but wonder where your R8 PvP experience was acquired if you only just hit level 50? did you have previous accounts that you leveled to R8, or other characters on your current account that are R8?

as a general rule, when we accept new players into the guild we are accepting the player (and all of their characters), not just specific characters. except in special circumstances (guild mergers, mostly) you will not find a member who has one character in this guild and another character in another guild.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
Our R8 experience comes from our defiant characters on this server. We didn't want to necessarily hide who our other characters were, just wanted people to get to know us without previous impressions Smile. Amicus is Agramon, r8 mage, and I'm Mariselle, r8 cleric. We're the co-leaders of <Alphas> on this server, however we have lost quite a few of our players and have always enjoyed fighting you guys. We feel that we share a similar mindset with those who we have fought against from The Purge, in that we prefer respectful competition, and no trash talking or general idiocy. <Alphas> will still remain and we will still play our defiant toons from time to time but we just don't have fighting force anymore as a guild and neither of us want to spend the amount of time it would take to find decent non-***hole defiant to fill our roster. We were always a very casual guild and not much for active recruitment, which is probably why our numbers were so low to begin with. Agramon also has some experience with a warrior in pvp, and I have an r6 mage and r5 rogue (Rheina and Honeybuns). We have some other <Alphas> interested in joining but they will be applying later on.

Hope that clears everything up : )
ESO: Daggerfall <The Purge> :Mariselle Riftborn - Breton Cleric (Provisioning, Alchemy)

it does, thank you!

I, for one, would be delighted to have you join us.

-ken
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
Totally clears things up Smile I heard about the possibility but didn't know it was you two!

Send me a tell if you are out and about. Lately I've been in Ember.
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Agramon and Mariselle???
You guys are annoying to fight! (as in, you're tough)

Hello from the grave of Nico, which is where you put me many, many times.
Fretty
Guild Wars 2: Fretty The Charming - Mesmer(currently inactive)
Rift: Nico - Cleric Extraordinaire // Fretty - Radical Rogue(currently inactive)
Eve: Fret V2 - EW Master of the Universe (currently inactive)
Your head, my lap. 'Nuff said.
Look forward to running with you folks on my side once I am back online after the Thanksgiving holiday.
Zirak / Thanoslug in lots of MMOs
[Image: homicidal.jpg]
"Consensus: The process of abandoning all beliefs, principles, values, and policies in search of something in which no one believes, but to which no one objects; the process of avoiding the very issues that have to be solved, merely because you cannot get agreement on the way ahead." -Margaret Thatcher
Thanks! We're looking forward to playing with you all!

welcome aboard. get ahold of an officer in-game for an invite. I'll try to be on tonight but you may need to use Ventrilo to get ahold of me if I'm AFK.

-ken