Spazzin - 21 Rogue / Rift
Hello everyone,

First, let me start off with telling you a little about myself. I am a 27 year old U.S. Army Veteran. I have a 7 year old daughter (8 on Turkey Day) that I spend time with whenever I can. Understandably I will prioritize family over gaming, but with what I've read about what The Purge is, that shouldn't be a problem.

As for MMO experience, I started with EQ many years ago, then moved to FFXI, WoW, EVE Online, GW, and others. In those games I have moved up in Guild Rank because of an easy-going and responsible attitude.
When it comes to Rift, I have a level 50 Rogue Tank that is part of <Alphas> over on the Defiant side. Although I've only been playing rift for 3 or 4 months, I think I could really find a home here.

Since I am only level 21 on the Guardian side, I haven't been able to party with any of The Purge members yet. But I am very confident that I will make a great addition to the family.

Two notes: "I read that whole post you said applicants should read", and the name "Spazzin" or "Spazz" is exactly what I would prefer to be called. Big Grin

Thank you very much for your consideration,
Spazz
"The reason lightning never strikes the same place twice, is because the same place isn't there the second time."
Spazz is an awesome rogue tank and a great person. His defiant rogue is Shorrrt from <Alphas>, but most of you probably haven't seen him except for at invasions since he's more pve orientated. I pretty much consider him my personal rift/rogue wiki as he seems to either know the answer to everything, or will research it before I even have time to minimize out of the game. And he can whip out a spreadsheet like nobody else. I've known him for 5+ years and I will vouch for him if I'm not too new to do so.
ESO: Daggerfall <The Purge> :Mariselle Riftborn - Breton Cleric (Provisioning, Alchemy)
Rheina Riftborn - High Elf Sorcerer (Woodworking, Clothier)

Rift: Guardian <The Purge>: Rheina R5 Mage.
Defiant <Alphas> : Mariselle R8 Cleric, Rheina R6 Mage, Honeybuns R5 Rogue

Battlenet ID: Mariselle#1601 (Starcraft 2, Diablo 3)
Nope Nope, he post artifacts for too much money on the AH. :o :lol: Making it so that I can't buy up his awesome goods, I have limits.

Nice to meet ya buddy!

-Lovelybeandip
Hehe.. I'm not sure how much to put them up for. They sell at that price on the other side, but there is a huge difference over here. Seems very few people even use the AH. At least, not for anything lowish level.
"The reason lightning never strikes the same place twice, is because the same place isn't there the second time."
Thats mostly due to lack of numbers. Most of the low level players are alts.
Yeah the AH on defiant side is way different in terms of amount of products posted and price. Things are a lot more spendy on that side, so we're still learning the market here Smile
ESO: Daggerfall <The Purge> :Mariselle Riftborn - Breton Cleric (Provisioning, Alchemy)
Rheina Riftborn - High Elf Sorcerer (Woodworking, Clothier)

Rift: Guardian <The Purge>: Rheina R5 Mage.
Defiant <Alphas> : Mariselle R8 Cleric, Rheina R6 Mage, Honeybuns R5 Rogue

Battlenet ID: Mariselle#1601 (Starcraft 2, Diablo 3)
welcome aboard.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt