Crypto
(03-28-2022, 07:21 PM)Crice Wrote: Dammit! See we got to excited and then POOF. The DIP is here.
Yea, I shouldn't have said anything.  Not like I was going to sell anyways. 

I would like to get out of some of these random ones that I got from Learn & Earn and put them into something more useful(like Doge Wink ), but I want them to earn more than it will cost me to trade before doing it.  Probably will buy some CRO if it drops under .40 again.
I don't own kid gloves.

Steam Friend Code : 1636490
I have been using my CRO visa card for all sorts of stuff. Just bought my son tires today and got 26.1339 CRO back. I just move my bank money to the CRO card before purchasing something. The cards have no credit lines.
Staking is a new term if you haven't heard of it. I am currently staking $500 just to see how this works. I know I get 6% back which isn't much but meh.

SOL is a good long term. You will hear more and more about SOLANA. I am kicking myself for not going big when it was down in the $80s.....

CRO I feel is a solid long term but boring. I still have lots and will keep growing my CRO portfolio.

CRO is up big today. Getting a CRO visa card is not an option for me, I refuse to have a regular use credit card.

I'm looking for something to buy, but everything I've wanted to buy is up considerably right now and I'm trying to avoid buying when it's high... should have done it a few weeks ago. I bought a little bit of Aave.

My "portfolio" is now above $50 Smile

/edit - I have shit timing... bought yesterday, EVERYTHING down today...
I don't own kid gloves.

Its not a credit card, basically a fill it up card with rewards back but you do have to stake for 90 days, and that probably isn't your thing. lol

Just got an email from Decentraland stating that some of their emails were leaked through MailChimp... curious if that is going to cause it to drop in value. It's down 6% on the day, but that could just be normal.
I don't own kid gloves.

MANA has been sitting around 2.60ish for awhile. I traded all my MANA for other Crypto projects at around 3.00
I bought some SOL or SOLANA this weekend so it dropped. lol. Expensive but SOLANA is a real project with huge potential, so f it. Roll the dice!
ALI or Alethe Artificial Intelligence. I don't usually go big on weird projects like ALI with a $74mill market cap but ya... 1 week up 296%.
APE or APEcoin I went big on but was lucky to get averaged at around $8, it's down a bit to $12 but my goal is out at $15
Elon bought an assload of twitter shares so maybe that will allow some incorporation of DOGE? DOGE might be a .20 or .25 if something happens in the next year with ELON and CommieTwitter. We will see.
CRO I actively use the app, I do the staking and have the card. My son needed to go get some stuff from the store I tell him to take the Crypto card lol. He spent $114.49 and I get back 4.67891277 CRO, whoopie right? Tires $627 I get 26.13395872 back in CRO. It adds up quick! CRO doesn't move much even during the dips, it's a hard one to read. I hope they get rid of the rewards someday or burn another 5bill tokens to increase the value a bit. .75 or 1.00 would be preferred!

Everyone thinks they can read the charts and predict the DIPS, I cannot and this is not investment advice. I am just sharing my personal adventure in Crypto. Just to be clear. \o/

Keep an eye on the projects in the green when most others are in the red. Also check the "New on Coinbase" and always check top performers.

First real movement on Doge in a little while happening... not a lot but kind of have to think it's anticipation of Musk tweeting something.
I don't own kid gloves.

Yup its up to .20 Hopefully he will unban the real president from Twitter.

(04-05-2022, 12:27 PM)Crice Wrote: Yup its up to .20 Hopefully he will unban the real president from Twitter.
hahah, that would be freaking hilarious.  
Yea, not enough for me to sell by any means, but almost regained everything Doge lost since I bought in at $.18
I don't own kid gloves.

Elon is now on the board at Twitter. What if Twitter ends up being the free speech social media platform? I do keep expecting to see Trump back on twitter any day. Pretty funny for the peanut gallery.
TinStar
96 99 44 4 33
All my crypto taking a dump now...
I don't own kid gloves.

Today was a pretty rough day... if I had any real money invested in Crypto I'd be PISSED!

My biggest loser right now is Amp. Bought in at .049 in December because it seemed to be pretty stable and was one of my penny stocks... since then it's dropped to .025 a share. Not sure if it's tanking completely and going under or what, but obviously hasn't been worthwhile. Should probably just get out but since I'm just playing I'll let it ride.
I don't own kid gloves.

The DIP is real!

The DIP is even Realler! F you guys for making me buy crypto.
I don't own kid gloves.

I keep waiting for something to go negative and people start owing money for owning it.
TinStar
96 99 44 4 33
I am doing just fine. DIPs weed out all the short term players. DIP happens and then you buy at a discount and wait. Sell at a profit. Wash rinse and repeat. Just watch the cost on fees and if you trade in BTC or ETH the gas fees can be high using the wrong platform.

Just FYI: NFT market traded $12bill in Q1. 2021 $25bill for the whole year. Just for the NFT portion. I keep kicking myself for not throwing a few hundred bucks at those ugly NFT cats.... lol

Even with the DIP and todays green I am only down a little. I blame my red on me being bored AF and trading ALI or shitcoins, high risk stuff.

I also fucked up and bought into a project that had it's company headquarters in the Cayman Islands.... Big Red Flag!... but I didn't lose it just waited 2 days and sold it. Always do your research. LinkedIn the company, check the website, check if they are hiring, where are the employees located. Prospect/Research and look for stuff that doesn't add up. This will reduce risk and help increase knowledge.

I get 100% of my crypto information from Shibetoshi Nakamoto on twitter.
TinStar
96 99 44 4 33
I just got in at a bad time, everything has been down compared to Dec/January.
I don't own kid gloves.

https://twitter.com/CryptoWhale/status/1...0505158670

This is pretty much how I think of NFTs...
TinStar
96 99 44 4 33
(04-12-2022, 11:45 AM)TinStar Wrote: I get 100% of my crypto information from Shibetoshi Nakamoto on twitter.

You lost me at Twitter and information. lol

(04-13-2022, 06:11 PM)TinStar Wrote: https://twitter.com/CryptoWhale/status/1...0505158670

This is pretty much how I think of NFTs...

Who would ever want that NFT? I can say that about 95% of them. hah! 

https://crypto.com/nft/drops

Check out the Utopia one. 
Some of the creators I like below. 
Mad Hare Society (Art by DaRealGenius)
Utopia (Art by jjcworks)

Some of that stuff is really cool looking but as far as it being compared to a van Gogh that's insane. These creators are making hundreds of NFTs basically copy/paste. That's why I just can't get on board with NFTs. (I obviously can't get on board with Crypto either at this point because I'm unwilling to invest real money in something I could literally lose to a hacker)

But the fact that that NFT sold for millions and is now worth hundreds at most is pretty funny.
TinStar
96 99 44 4 33
Ethereum was the first blockchain to support NFTs. Many other blockchains have added or plan to add support for NFTs. Crypto.com, Open Sea etc.. You can create NFTs using those blockchains as well. Ethereum is worth more so generally those NFTs are worth more. I might pay $20 for an NFT just to say I have one and see how it works with my phone app, other than that.... hard pass.

The NFTs for the most part are made by the artist and a program changes each portrait NFT to something different while leaving the base design of the portrait. That alone makes it even dumber. You will hear the word "Minting". You can mint just about anything into an NFT if you want. Considering an NFT is just data that is stored on a digital ledger, you can store any data you want.

Today I took advantage of some highs and sold some crypto. I sold some of APE at 13.25 and some CRO .42

Since I sold I assume APE and CRO will go to the moon.

(04-19-2022, 12:18 PM)Crice Wrote: Today I took advantage of some highs and sold some crypto. I sold some of APE at 13.25 and some CRO .42

Since I sold I assume APE and CRO will go to the moon.
Cro won't because I own some.  Cro is still down for me though, not sure today is really a high. I'm still down quite a bit from 2 weeks ago(which was down from Jan/Feb)
I don't own kid gloves.