Crypto
I figured I would start a new thread that is aimed at Crypto instead of Elon. 

Post what you own:
CRO, MANA, BTC

SHPING is up 308.75% this month....
PLU up 53.28% today 
MPL up 33.18% today

Those are high risk and short holds. IMO. Some people are getting rich off the dips.

I can't really partake. I have almost no money invested. I have been back and forth on if I really want to go at it but I think playing the dips is the way to go and I'm unwilling to pay the fees all the time to constantly trade.
TinStar
96 99 44 4 33
Yea, I'm with Tin. I'm in the Crypto market mostly for fun, just because being in it means I'll pay somewhat attention to it and learn from it.

I have seen some apps that use bots to buy at the dips and sell at the peaks... kind of interested in looking into those, although I pretty much see anything that seems too good to be true, probably is and won't take the risk. Also probably not worth messing with at low amounts.

Anyone messed with these bots like Pionex?
I don't own kid gloves.

Steam Friend Code : 1636490
(01-25-2022, 04:42 PM)strife Wrote: Yea, I'm with Tin. I'm in the Crypto market mostly for fun, just because being in it means I'll pay somewhat attention to it and learn from it.

I have seen some apps that use bots to buy at the dips and sell at the peaks... kind of interested in looking into those, although I pretty much see anything that seems too good to be true, probably is and won't take the risk.  Also probably not worth messing with at low amounts.

Anyone messed with these bots like Pionex?

No. I find it interesting they are comparing themselves to CRO. It looks interesting but what if the BOT sucks and loses my money?

Here we go! I bought some SHPING and it's up %100 today so far. GG

(01-29-2022, 09:30 AM)Crice Wrote: Here we go! I bought some SHPING and it's up %100 today so far. GG
Good luck! That one has been on the movers list in coinbase a lot lately
I don't own kid gloves.

I expect it do be down 200% shortly :-)

It's a company in AUS that has a pricing scanner app for shopping. Meh....

(01-29-2022, 11:55 AM)Crice Wrote: I expect it do be down 200% shortly :-)

Yea, I looked at it, looked like a risky investment and wasn't worth the little bit I would be willing to put into it.  If I watched this constantly and felt I could time the market right then maybe.  It's already down quite a bit from earlier today. 

Crypto is too time sensitive, that one was way up, and then literally an hour later, it was down 20% from it's high.
I don't own kid gloves.

I saw that (crap.. I forget who it was ..) well . Some big company opened a store in the metaverse? That's crazy..
TinStar
96 99 44 4 33
(01-29-2022, 01:24 PM)strife Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 11:55 AM)Crice Wrote: I expect it do be down 200% shortly :-)

Yea, I looked at it, looked like a risky investment and wasn't worth the little bit I would be willing to put into it.  If I watched this constantly and felt I could time the market right then maybe.  It's already down quite a bit from earlier today. 

Crypto is too time sensitive, that one was way up, and then literally an hour later, it was down 20% from it's high.

I am up $10.07! oh wait up $8.93 oh wait $11.01 and now $16.43... OMG! Lambo time! 

Note: Use LinkedIn to see information about the company. LI will give detail into each employee. See who they are, schools, work experience etc. Is the company hiring? What kind of jobs? Where are the people located? Is this a semi-real business? Headhunting 101. 

I bought more CRO after looking at their LinkedIn yesterday. 

I have feeling this one will go down this week and back up on the weekend.
"I have a feeling", which means I have no f-cking idea.

Now down $11.88... time to sell a kidney.

I'm just gonna buy more land....
TinStar
96 99 44 4 33
Thinking of pushing some serious chips in on Cosmos while the dip is still low. Holding on BTC, but likely going buy further in on ETH. If COSMOS (ATOM) does take off, ETH will get a good bump out of it.
Gameless (for now)
I will check out Cosmos. I just bought SUKU yesterday. Traded some MANA for SHPING and some cash. ETH is really temping, I think it's at a good low. CRO has a solid business model so I expect $1.00 min this year.

Rough day. I predict on Friday we will see upward movement. I can also predict that in roulette I have a 50% chance of winning on either red or black.

You would also be wrong in that since you have a less than a 50% chance of winning on red or black. Remember Green 0 and 00. 

In the end, the house always wins.
A-LA-BA-MA MAN!
HE'S QUICK, HE'S STRONG, HE'S ACTIVE!
You can take Alabama Man to the bowling alley, where he drinks heavily and chews tobacco!
HE CAN BOWL, HE CAN DRINK, HE CAN DRINK SOME MORE, ALA-BA-MA-MAN!
When wife asks him where he's been, just use the action button and Alabama Man busts her lip open!
"Shut up, Bitch!"
"Wow!"
BEATS HIS WIFE AND SLEEPS IT OFF, A-LA-BA-MA MAN!
Are there any ways y'all know to get free crypto? I've been doing the learn & earn on coinbase and have gained about $30 worth. I don't really want to join a bunch of websites or other crypto traders though.
I don't own kid gloves.

You are doing it Strife. You can also sign up on www.crypto.com and get into staking. I am still learning and don't know enough about that. CRO has visa cards and those you get cash back rewards, hbo, netflix and airport VIP perks etc...
Stake
https://crypto.com/us/earn

But yes you are doing it right just head over to crypto.com and do the same thing you are doing on coinbase. lol
Long term crypto.com will pay you 6-14% for staking for 3 months with your free crypto.

yea, was just looking for other ways... I'll look at Crypto.com.

Not interested in credit cards, I don't use CC's.
I don't own kid gloves.

I would also recommend Coinbase Pro for any trades, it's 75% cheaper for trading than Coinbase. There is no extra fee for it, it's just a hidden gem. A bit of a learning curve, but worth it. Crypto.com their slippage is fricken high, and i'm not a fan of their interface.
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
(02-05-2022, 11:09 AM)strife Wrote: Are there any ways y'all know to get free crypto?  I've been doing the learn & earn on coinbase and have gained about $30 worth.  I don't really want to join a bunch of websites or other crypto traders though.

Check out Coin Hunt World on google play, i've made close to 2k in crypto in a year playing this stupid game. I do it biking or running errands.
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
(02-06-2022, 10:42 PM)Skelas Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 11:09 AM)strife Wrote: Are there any ways y'all know to get free crypto?  I've been doing the learn & earn on coinbase and have gained about $30 worth.  I don't really want to join a bunch of websites or other crypto traders though.

Check out Coin Hunt World on google play, i've made close to 2k in crypto in a year playing this stupid game. I do it biking or running errands.
Thanks!

Crypto looks like it's up today, maybe a chance for some of you knuckleheads to make a few bucks.... not enough for me as it would have to skyrocket for me to do anything... I'm still down about 20% from where I was a month ago.
I don't own kid gloves.

to be fair, my area has a really strong CHW community and we've created a pretty profitable loop of vaults, so your mileage may vary, but if it's warm out and i'm getting my bike ride in, i'll make 6-7 bucks per ride. Winter in MN right now I make 2-3 bucks a day.
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
Green across the board so far today.

And I'll second Skelas' recommendation of Coinbase Pro.
Gameless (for now)
(02-07-2022, 11:45 AM)Skelas Wrote: to be fair, my area has a really strong CHW community and we've created a pretty profitable loop of vaults, so your mileage may vary,  but if it's warm out and i'm getting my bike ride in, i'll make 6-7 bucks per ride.  Winter in MN right now I make 2-3 bucks a day.
Yea, I downloaded it... doesn't look like much of a win for me. Working from home and at my computer 8+ hours a day isn't conducive to playing Pokemon go.  May tell my kid he has to go ride his bike and find some keys.
I don't own kid gloves.