Crypto
Coinbase Pro going away
Link
This makes me happy. A little annoyed I moved from Coinbase to Coinbase pro in the first place, I wasn't a fan of the Coinbase pro platform, I thought coinbase was better. Happy to hear all my stuff will be moved back. I had contemplated moving it all back when they announced the lower fees on Coinbase.com a little while back.
I don't own kid gloves.

Steam Friend Code : 1636490
Sold all of my Doge today.

Originally bought ~50 shares a .18 a share and then bought 350 more at .056 a share. It went up to .73 today so I sold it all for a small gain overall. Will use what I sold to rebuy it again if it drops back down under .06. Technically took a loss on my 1st buy, but the gain on my 2nd made it a little better than a wash.
I don't own kid gloves.

I have zero in coinbase, all my money is with Crypto.com. I own a little Bitcoin and lots of CRO but that is it. I still think APE will do great but at this time I know our country is fucked so it will be awhile before the crypto market recovers or crashes to a new low.

You just keeping the cro because of the staking or what?
I don't own kid gloves.

If you're just bored and want, I think there is an opportunity right now to make a little bit of cash in Crypto, if you're willing to invest enough and get in and out.

The market seems to be kind of in a holding pattern right now when it comes to Crypto(holding pattern meaning not going up by a lot or down by a lot), going up and down a little bit each day. If you're willing to watch the market closely and invest in a single stock, you can then sell it a couple days later and make a small profit and wait for it to drop again.

I cashed out about $50 of various crypto's into USD and have been doing this with Solana. Bought at $34.15, sold at $37.43, bought again at 36.71, it's currently up to $38.50. If I sold now, I'd be up about $10 from when I started, which is a 20% gain on my money in 4 days. I'm playing with small money obviously, but if I were doing this with more, obviously the gain would be something to actually care about.

Don't listen to me though, cause I'm obviously an idiot Wink

I will stop this relatively soon though, I think October is going to be a good time for Crypto(compared to right now), so want to make sure that my $ is in the market for the elections, so don't want to sell high and then miss the jump... but may continue this for another month or so.
I don't own kid gloves.

So... Is Crypto dead? Just curious if you guys are still messing with it or if you cut your losses and buried your cash?
TinStar
96 99 44 4 33
I'm still messing with it and making "profits". I consolidated them all into one crypto (Solana) and I've been selling when it goes up and I can make a few bucks.

Not really focused on making $, more focused on not spending $ and increasing my share count before the elections later this year. Will probably do it one or two more times and then just sit on it.

I'm down a lot today $ wise since the market tanked again, but I expect it to go back up next week. It's been a pretty good cycle of ups and downs.
I don't own kid gloves.

Yes I am down and haven't been messing with it. I looked at ETH when it was below $1000 and then it went to $1700, but meh I have other things going on at the moment. I am just holding what I have until I see what happens in 2024 otherwise buy low and sell high all you can!

The ETH ETC merge for 51% better security yada yada will be interesting.

Got back in with some BTC under 20k, APE under $5 and a little more CRO because its so cheap.

At least Crypto is doing better than the stock market! HA! #fjb

I pretty much went all BTC, RVN and CRO. Any profits I have been rolling into BTC under $20-19k.
I have faith in Bitcoin but Raven Coin is a gamble and Crypto.com will be fine if they can stay in business during this mess.

Why did I buy some RVN? It's proof of work and not proof of stake. ETH went all proof of stake. Miners couldn't mine ETH anymore and my crypto boards were mostly talks about what to mine next. RVN seemed to stand out on the discussion boards so lets take a gamble!

I'm up and down daily in both Crypto and the Stock market. I'm just sitting tight until after the elections, I haven't bought or sold any in over a month. I'm hoping that after the elections we get a nice boost and a lot of the losses will recover.

My ROTH IRA is down 6% total, so not nearly as bad as any crypto. I do expect most to recover some after the elections though.
I don't own kid gloves.

So, how y'all doin? I'm up like 30% from a couple days ago in crypto(not from 12 months ago, but up from last week). As expected, stocks are going up come election time.
I don't own kid gloves.

Doing good. I got drunk and sold my RVN in Vegas and then pissed it away gambling and drinking. Terrible. I still have my DOGE which I got at .07 some CRO and BTC. I am up because I buy low and sell high minus the BTC. BTC is a long term hold.

I own 17 NFTS and sold 4 and listed 3 more. I am up on NFTS 50-100%. yes NFTS are pure hype and pump. The artist I have been making money with is called TMK.

(11-05-2022, 12:41 PM)Crice Wrote: Doing good. I got drunk and sold my RVN in Vegas and then pissed it away gambling and drinking. Terrible. I still have my DOGE which I got at .07 some CRO and BTC. I am up because I buy low and sell high minus the BTC. BTC is a long term hold.

I own 17 NFTS and sold 4 and listed 3 more. I am up on NFTS 50-100%. yes NFTS are pure hype and pump. The artist I have been making money with is called TMK.
NFTS are a fad... maybe it's because I don't understand the point of them, but I can't make myself even attempt to invest in them.  

Still just holding onto my Solana, waiting until after Tuesday to see how the markets jump to decide whether to just cash out or not.
I don't own kid gloves.

Shit, took a pretty big hit today, down like 30%.
I don't own kid gloves.

The crash is on, down over 50% now.
I don't own kid gloves.

Yes huge hit. Maybe it was good I sold some!

(11-10-2022, 12:54 PM)Crice Wrote: Yes huge hit. Maybe it was good I sold some!
Ugh, kind of wish I would have gotten out.  I'm on very small numbers still, but I went from $137 on 11/5 to $46 on 11/9.  

Kind of tempted to buy because I still think it will go back up... but that was a pretty big crash, and from the little bit of research I did, it was caused due to some big players getting out causing it to tank.
I don't own kid gloves.

FTX went from 16bill to 1dollar overnight. It was one of the crypto exchanges. Crypto exchanges are now showing proof of assets. Rumor is Coinbase is next but we are waiting to see assets. Crypto.com showed proof of assets just recently.

If you want to stalk me on Twitter my name is Cryptocrice. I post the latest news from Elon, Crypto, NFTs and random shit. Not a huge fan but I want to support a platform that believes in free speech. Short META. 11k layoffs.... KEEP GOING!

I actually just started using Twitter(mainly for Baseball related stuff), I did follow you though. I don't really post anything though on my personal account.
I don't own kid gloves.

Keep an eye out for the rooms I am in. You can join and listen in or request to talk if you have anything to add. Pretty cool. We have Elon Musk that drops by to chat now and then. Last night he said "DOGE to the moon". Kinda funny. We are following the big FTX debacle at the moment.

[quote pid='214285' dateline='1668209202']
I actually just started using Twitter(mainly for Baseball related stuff)
[/quote]

Like the satisfaction of reading the rest of the country crying about the Astros winning?  Hahaha.
Yea, it's pretty glorious Jake.
I don't own kid gloves.

'debacle' is putting it kindly.

Too many games to fit in signature....