Crypto
(11-16-2022, 08:35 AM)Arsilon Wrote: 'debacle' is putting it kindly.

It's interesting to see the media portraying Sam from FTX as a kid that made a mistake. Give me a break.

(11-21-2022, 11:37 AM)Crice Wrote:
(11-16-2022, 08:35 AM)Arsilon Wrote: 'debacle' is putting it kindly.

It's interesting to see the media portraying Sam from FTX as a kid that made a mistake. Give me a break.
We look at different media. All I'm seeing is more "this is like Enron" talk.
I don't own kid gloves.

Steam Friend Code : 1636490
Sorry Crice, but I think NFT's are the dumbest thing ever. My mind can't make me think they are valuable in any way.
I don't own kid gloves.

So many terrible NFTs out there. I agree with some of that. NFTs are projects that build a community to push the price up. Some are good and some are bad. I only own 9 NFTs now. I am up 400% on that project. Money is money.

(12-06-2022, 11:12 AM)Crice Wrote: So many terrible NFTs out there. I agree with some of that. NFTs are projects that build a community to push the price up. Some are good and some are bad. I only own 9 NFTs now. I am up 400% on that project. Money is money.
They are just way too risky.  Musk could say NFT's are stupid tomorrow and completely tank their value.  

If you like gambling, I understand... but to me, they are like buying lottery tickets.  I mean, Crypto is bad enough, NFT's are like Crypto on steroids.
I don't own kid gloves.

Kinda crazy interview.  
I don't own kid gloves.

(12-09-2022, 11:22 PM)strife Wrote: Kinda crazy interview.  

Ughhh that interview could have been a two minute (or less) to read written article.
A-LA-BA-MA MAN!
HE'S QUICK, HE'S STRONG, HE'S ACTIVE!
You can take Alabama Man to the bowling alley, where he drinks heavily and chews tobacco!
HE CAN BOWL, HE CAN DRINK, HE CAN DRINK SOME MORE, ALA-BA-MA-MAN!
When wife asks him where he's been, just use the action button and Alabama Man busts her lip open!
"Shut up, Bitch!"
"Wow!"
BEATS HIS WIFE AND SLEEPS IT OFF, A-LA-BA-MA MAN!
(12-10-2022, 06:12 AM)Zouji Wrote:
(12-09-2022, 11:22 PM)strife Wrote: Kinda crazy interview.  
Ughhh that interview could have been a two minute (or less) to read written article.
Was more the hard questions that were asked and how he responded.  Written wouldn't do it justice.
I don't own kid gloves.

I have been in 4 different spaces with SBF. He plays dumb. He says sorry. He says he didn't have access. His newest idea is to re-release the FTT coin to people that lost everything. What is the value Sam? Zero.....

Join Twitter, it's decentralized news that happens there for the most part. You wanna hear something about Ukraine or China? BOOM..... You get people there and in the mix. You don't get the narrative from the media. I don't trust anyone not talking about Twitterfiles. That shit is crazy!

Elon was in a space last night with Tarabull and Eliza. He had an emergency at Tesla so he was a few minutes late but still showed. Nice guy and doing all this for the right reasons. Go DOGE!

Strife
I thought you would enjoy seeing how NFTs are made. Fireship explains web3 best! I love this stuff but I am also not normal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meTpMP0J5E8

ethers.js
waffle
openzeppl

I'm done with anything related to Crypto. Just waiting for my Solana to finally go to 0 so I can officially be out. Will reinvest in lottery tickets
I don't own kid gloves.

(12-29-2022, 03:12 PM)strife Wrote: I'm done with anything related to Crypto. Just waiting for my Solana to finally go to 0 so I can officially be out.  Will reinvest in lottery tickets

OMG ya... poor SOL. I was looking at Tesla but maybe it will hit $100....?

I still have $5.20 in various currencies. I'm hoping everyone sells all their crypto and I'm the only one with some left and they become priceless and I can strike it rich!
TinStar
96 99 44 4 33
(01-03-2023, 04:49 PM)TinStar Wrote: I still have $5.20 in various currencies.  I'm hoping everyone sells all their crypto and I'm the only one with some left and they become priceless and I can strike it rich!
That's the idea! I suppose none of you got any BONK? Ultra shitcoin up 900%. 
I only hold BTC, APE, DOGE and ETH.

I own shares in titled lands in Scotland too. Interested?

Smile

Too many games to fit in signature....
You're a lord?! How cool! I'm so jealous
TinStar
96 99 44 4 33
How's that 401k working out for you?

(01-11-2023, 11:32 AM)Crice Wrote: How's that 401k working out for you?
Pretty good, growth slower than it has been in the past, but still growing... 

My Roth and kids 529's are holding steady.... one of my 529's is down less than 1%.  Not worried about it though as it has time to correct before I need them.  

In my Roth, one of the index funds in it is down like 5%, but overall I'm still up(Diversification!)
I don't own kid gloves.

Price actions on Cat and John Deere look good? Tesla close to $100 good, but all in all poping 130% on a GALA coin in a week is what I love.

MATIC, AVAX, APE, GALA, DOGE.... set floor and add to favs and let me know if I was right in a month. If BTC can see and hold at 23500 then I believe we will see a bull market. I do not believe the world market is in good shape though... so I am not expecting a bull. I am expecting a bull trap on BTC. Regardless I made great gains on the above and moved the profits into BTC under 17k. It's a gamble but that is what I enjoy. LETS GO!
Twitter: GrouchyCrypto if you want to follow me.

I don't do single stocks(Outside of Crypto), so whether Cat, JD, Tesla are good doesn't concern me Wink

My Solana is up quite a bit from a few weeks ago. Not back up to where it was before it completely tanked, but got a lot of the losses back.
I don't own kid gloves.

ya SOL! What a story! MATIC, SOL.. tons of other metaverse, gaming cryptos. Sky rocketed! Amazon signed with AVAX. Gala Games has some really good looking games in the works and available. Blockchain games using NFTs... The latest I doubt many have seen is the playable NFTs that level up and you can remove and add clothing, weapons etc. Its in its infant stages but growing fast.

This is an NFT project I went in on several months ago. 30% return at the moment, we release the Gen2 in March. Gen2 is a 3D looking NFT. Beautiful eh? You can look up TMKNFT if you have Crypto.com. HODL that Solano.
https://tmknft.com/

How about them apples? MATIC..... and other blockchain companies are doing really well. SOL...

We'll see... definitely up quite a bit from a few weeks ago with my SOL. Not sure I'm going to keep it forever though...
I don't own kid gloves.

sell and take profits buy a soda.

(02-03-2023, 05:46 PM)strife Wrote: We'll see... definitely up quite a bit from a few weeks ago with my SOL.  Not sure I'm going to keep it forever though...

If you ever wanna get out of crypto I have some oceanside property in Montana that's promising.