HBO - Game of Thrones SPOILERS INSIDE. you have been warned
No fretty .... pretty darn sure they are still in the first book. Overall though, the pace of the series is much much faster than the books.
Gameless (for now)
Her story in the first book eneds with a significant event involving a large bonfire. They aren't there yet.
Really? Geez...I must be losing it, I thought that didn't happen until around the third book.
Been a while since I read them all.
Fretty
Guild Wars 2: Fretty The Charming - Mesmer(currently inactive)
Rift: Nico - Cleric Extraordinaire // Fretty - Radical Rogue(currently inactive)
Eve: Fret V2 - EW Master of the Universe (currently inactive)
Your head, my lap. 'Nuff said.
Latest episode was the best so far.
Gameless (for now)
I still want more Dire Wolves, and they should be bigger, they don't seem, huge enough.

That's what she said.
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
Skelas Wrote:I still want more Dire Wolves, and they should be bigger, they don't seem, huge enough.

That's what she said.

I was thinking the same thing. The wolves should be larger, they look like dogs. The people they picked to play some of the roles in the show are fantastic though. Tyrion especially, he's fantastic.
I drive an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.
Im enjoying it as well. In fact I find my self watching again thorugh the week, cause I miss stuff.

On the Dire wolves, They are worse the dogs. They are like puppies. Could it be that they have not grown up yet in the book? I mean they arent that old from the first season.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
yeah guys these are still pretty much puppies give it till season 3/4 with nymeria (Arya's dire wolf).
Gameless (for now)
When does nymeria show up in the 3rd of 4th book?
Can't spoil anything... check your pms
Gameless (for now)
HOLY SHIT. They killed him.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
Lannisters are a bunch of pricks.
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
Vanraw Wrote:HOLY SHIT. They killed him.

You bastards!
I hate waiting a week to see what happens next. Bloody cliffhangers
Yeah those of us who have been waiting 6 years to find out what happens in this book coming out in July feel your pain.
Ya, I know what you mean. The last book had took much of Cersi in it too. Every second chapter was Cersi bitching or doing some dumb shit. More Tyrion, Danarys (sp) Arya, and Jon Snow plz.
Malevz Wrote:Ya, I know what you mean. The last book had took much of Cersi in it too. Every second chapter was Cersi bitching or doing some dumb shit. More Tyrion, Danarys (sp) Arya, and Jon Snow plz.

Give me Tyrion, Jamie, and Jon. Sure the other characters are cool and all, but these three are the best by far. Oh and the maiden of Tarth is pretty cool too. And the Onion Knight. Ooo and the Blackfish.

... and then of course there's the Lightning lord. Can't forget about him.

... oh yah and Theon's sister... what's her face - she was a bad ass. In fact the whole damn Greyjoy clan is awesome - can't wait for this next book.
Gameless (for now)
OrsunVZ Wrote:Oh and the maiden of Tarth is pretty cool too.

Are you kidding? Shes the worst POV character of the series, and the last (and worst) book seemed like every other fucking chapter was her boring ass story while we heard jack shit from the characters i cared about.

Its fun to see all the angry people online whining that they killed Ned.
Jakensama Wrote:

Are you kidding? Shes the worst POV character of the series, and the last (and worst) book seemed like every other fucking chapter was her boring ass story while we heard jack shit from the characters i cared about.

No love for the Maiden? bah.
Gameless (for now)
Keep in mind Feast of Crows was intended to be half of Dance of Dragons (a decision made by Martin before he decided to wait 6 years for Dance to be finished) so you are only getting half the characters. All the good ones should be back in Dance.
I am actually really curious how HBO intends to handle feast & dance. I really don't think Maartin's decision to split the books the way he did will work for HBO. t'will be interesting to say the least.
Gameless (for now)
No it will most definitely not work for HBO.
Perhaps HBO will just combine both book and split it up into two seasons? Who knows, but I'm sure they can think of something. =)
Fretty
Guild Wars 2: Fretty The Charming - Mesmer(currently inactive)
Rift: Nico - Cleric Extraordinaire // Fretty - Radical Rogue(currently inactive)
Eve: Fret V2 - EW Master of the Universe (currently inactive)
Your head, my lap. 'Nuff said.
They've already discussed splitting books 2-3 between 3 seasons so we'll burn that bridge when we come to it.. given HBOs tendancy to cancel shows like Carnivale and Deadwood, i wont hold my breath about book 4.
Jakensama Wrote:

Zomg, disagree. Maiden is cool and... Caitlynn after the wedding isn't bad either.
Brienne is fucking BOOORING!
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.