Android already surpasses iPhone
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://tv.gawker.com/5587280/how-does-an-iphone-3g-running-ios4-fare-when-replicating-apples-first-commercial">http://tv.gawker.com/5587280/how-does-a ... commercial</a><!-- m -->

The video in here makes me chuckle.
Grieve Wrote:Uncouth unbelievers.

Steve will light the way.

And he came down from the mountain...
[Image: 6a00d8341bfa6953ef0120a8073bea970b-500wi]
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
There is hope for you yet. Repeat after me...

Our Steve,
Who art in Infinite Drive,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy Macintosh come.
Thy will be done
On Earth as it is in Apple.
Give us this day our daily iPod
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we strike down those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into Windows,
But deliver us from Microsoft.
For thine is the iPod,
And the iPhone and the iPad,
For ever and ever.
Amen.
Ex SWG, L2, CoH, Wow, and War
Currently PvPing in the stock market
Grieve Wrote:There is hope for you yet. Repeat after me...

Our Steve,
Who art in Infinite Drive,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy Macintosh come.
Thy will be done
On Earth as it is in Apple.
Give us this day our daily iPod
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we strike down those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into Windows,
But deliver us from Microsoft.
For thine is the iPod,
And the iPhone and the iPad,
For ever and ever.
Amen.

Besides going to hell, you are also failing at simple substitution:

In your translation:
1. iPod = both Kingdom and bread (this makes no sense -- iPods are translated to Kingdoms and bread in your world?)
2. For heaven you substitute "Infinite Drive" in one place and "Apple" in another (this makes no sense)
3. "Windows is to Microsoft" as "temptation is to evil" (not very thoughtful -- i.e. "I have a temptation to do evil" vs "I have a Windows to do Microsoft??? I don't get it)
"Hamilton is really a Colossus to the anti republican party. Without numbers he is an host within himself. They have got themselves into a defile where they might be finished but too much security on the republican part will give time to his talents and indefatigableness to extricate them. We have had only middling performances to oppose to him. In truth when he comes forward there is nobody but yourself who can meet him. His adversaries having begun the attack he has the advantage of answering them and remains unanswered himself. For God's sake take up your pen and give a fundamental reply to Curtius and Camillas" - Thomas Jefferson to James Madison
Really? You're criticizing the details of my blasphemy?

Anyway, AntennaGate is over. Steve Jobs just ripped apart the whole press argument (showed pretty much every other smartphone doing exactly the same thing), but then says they are giving everyone a free case anyway. I love Apple. Bye bye shorts...
Accessory

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Proof, as if any were needed, that iPhone users get more sex:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/38675345?__source...&par=yahoo

[Image: sexual_partners_smartphones_1.gif]
I'm pretty sure that chart indicates that iPhone users have less satisfying relationships and are unable to handle commitment. Always moving on to the "next big thing". Trading in something they once liked for something else that's similar, but slightly better, in a never-ending cycle, year after year.
So a bit like everyone here and MMOs? Wink
Slamz Wrote:I'm pretty sure that chart indicates that iPhone users have less satisfying relationships and are unable to handle commitment. Always moving on to the "next big thing". Trading in something they once liked for something else that's similar, but slightly better, in a never-ending cycle, year after year.

Ok, take this as a joke from a very happily married man, but...

I believe what you just described is winning. Constantly upgrading partners to a slightly better kind of strange? Hell, that DESCRIBES my college life. One long endless series of one-night stands that was always seeking to score higher. That's made of pure bacon and win!
Rizxen - Master of Clones
All fun and games till your popping valtrex like tic tacs.

Anyway, since they are apple fans its probably anal since they are so used to taking it in the rear from Jobs with a huge grin on their face.
Did someone say Bacon?

[Image: bacon-bra-01.jpg]
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
Two of the greatest things in all of man kind in that picture.

Vllad
how in the hell did I miss the bacon boobies.. i 110% agree with Vllad .. two of the greatest things EVAH!!!
Vllad Wrote:Two of the greatest things in all of man kind in that picture.
I agree, it's just a shame they have been ruined by all that bacon.